2019 ram

My94GT

Established Member
It’s great to see such solid reviews. The interior is what really has me sold on the ram so far. Having driven a few 17s and similar through work the rotary shifter was different but quick to get used to and I appreciate the extra space.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I cant get off from work long enough to take my ass over there. They sold it the next day after i sent you the link. My dealer has a white Trail Boss coming in and its already knocked down 5 grand.
That sucks, but everything happens for a reason brother. That was a killer price for that Ram Sport.
Good luck!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
That sucks, but everything happens for a reason brother. That was a killer price for that Ram Sport.
Good luck!

Its the truck to have this holiday season. I aint worried though. I want a green one so i can match your mustang

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The numbers suck as there are so many different combos and options it would take 100 hours to do a correct comparison looking at window stickers and options pricing and rebates.

The truck I like is the 18 xl stx fx4 150. Msrp is about $45k with rebates and advertisements saying $34-36k. That’s a hell of a truck for that price. No way is the dodge or gm selling for $26k.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The numbers suck as there are so many different combos and options it would take 100 hours to do a correct comparison looking at window stickers and options pricing and rebates.

The truck I like is the 18 xl stx fx4 150. Msrp is about $45k with rebates and advertisements saying $34-36k. That’s a hell of a truck for that price. No way is the dodge or gm selling for $26k.

Ram is running a hellacious sale on the 2019s. Ive seen them cheaper than 2018s. The STX package is impossible to beat bang for buck.

tistan

Established Member

I could have got a 4x4 ram express or tradesman, which is the equivalent of an xl, for mid to high 20s.
Autotrader - page unavailable

I don't know why it says page unavailable, when you click it it works.

This is the truck I bought and pick up next week.
2019 Ram 1500 BIG HORN / LONE STAR QUAD CAB 4X4 6'4 BOX Statesboro GA | VIN: 1C6SRFBT2KN530024

What's messed up about Ram is that they are giving crew cabs bigger discounts than quad cabs. I ended up paying a little more for the quad cab than the similar crew cab they had, but I really need the bed space for work.

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Similarly equipped so far as I’ve seen the ram is generally somewhere around 3-5k less then f150.

I know this is a small thing but it drives me up a wall paying anywhere north of 35-40k for an f150 for a loaded XLT or even lariet and not having LED lighting standard. I mean in this day even damn corollas have it lol. First world problems for sure but for someone like myself who’s on the toad by 5am with limited lighting it’s just a nice feature.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I could have got a 4x4 ram express or tradesman, which is the equivalent of an xl, for mid to high 20s.

I don't know why it says page unavailable, when you click it it works.

This is the truck I bought and pick up next week.
2019 Ram 1500 BIG HORN / LONE STAR QUAD CAB 4X4 6'4 BOX Statesboro GA | VIN: 1C6SRFBT2KN530024

What's messed up about Ram is that they are giving crew cabs bigger discounts than quad cabs. I ended up paying a little more for the quad cab than the similar crew cab they had, but I really need the bed space for work.

Looks nice.

GT350R

Established Member
I owned a 2005 5.4 3 valve Lariat F-150

That's why I bought a Dodge LOL

Went to buy a 19 and the dealer still had some 18s. Got a crew cab 4 by 4 5.7 Bighorn for pretty absurd money. Lease as I use it for business. 500 down, 270 a month tax in.

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Going this weekend to look at a 19 Laramie with the black out package and the tech package with the 12 inch nav screen. Price I was emailed was 44,600 so pretty nice set up for the price. I originally was looking at a limited or a loaded Laramie with the black out package but I just can’t justify the additional money for a daily/truck for weekend work around the house.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Going this weekend to look at a 19 Laramie with the black out package and the tech package with the 12 inch nav screen. Price I was emailed was 44,600 so pretty nice set up for the price. I originally was looking at a limited or a loaded Laramie with the black out package but I just can’t justify the additional money for a daily/truck for weekend work around the house.

That seems like a good discount, depending on other options.

I think you'll like the Laramie. It's interior doesn't match the Limited, but the price savings was worth it to me.

My94GT

Established Member
That seems like a good discount, depending on other options.

I think you'll like the Laramie. It's interior doesn't match the Limited, but the price savings was worth it to me.

It has some little bells and whistles but nothing crazy. Heated and cooled front seats, heated steering whee and rear seats, front and rear park aid and rear camera.

It should be plenty good for what I’m looking to do and the reality is the wife’s XC90 is fully loaded so we have a “luxury” vehicle at home to drive around too.

I’m coming out of a Ford Fusion so this is a big step up either way lol. As long as pricing doesn’t change when I get there I’ll likely try to purchase it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The truck I like is the 18 xl stx fx4 150.
I do too.
Before buying my second Ram, I tried building trucks online at Ford and this was one of my favorites. I had like 2 or 3 favorites on their build site. The only part that bothered me was the long bed. If could have been had with a shortbed, I might be driving a supercharged F-150 nowadays.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I do too.
Before buying my second Ram, I tried building trucks online at Ford and this was one of my favorites. I had like 2 or 3 favorites on their build site. The only part that bothered me was the long bed. If could have been had with a shortbed, I might be driving a supercharged F-150 nowadays.
??
The crew cab does come with a short bed. The extended cab you need the longer bed unless it’s the raptor.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
??
The crew cab does come with a short bed. The extended cab you need the longer bed unless it’s the raptor.
LMFAO
It was the extended cab that I was trying to build with the short bed. Obviously, Ford doesn't offer that. I hate the long bed on any truck. Either on the extended cab or crew cab,........ugly! lol

Users who are viewing this thread