2018 ZR1 With Minimal Camo

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Cam working that keyboard again, our resident English major. With regards to the Zr1 I'm sure they'll send out the front engine Vette with a serious bang.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for posting the link. The new ZR-1 definitely has a meaner look over the Z-06. Looking forward to seeing more performance specs after it's released to the public. Awesome Vette! Man, there are so many HIGH performance vehicles available. GT-500. Hellcat. Demon. ZR-1. Z-06. GT-350. Just to name a few. A great time in automotive high performance/muscle history.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The new ZR-1 definitely has a meaner look over the Z-06. Looking forward to seeing more performance specs after it's released to the public. Awesome Vette! Man, there are so many HIGH performance vehicles available. GT-500. Hellcat. Demon. ZR-1. Z-06. GT-350. Just to name a few. A great time in automotive high performance/muscle history.
I agree Bob. Awesome stuff indeed.

I just can't get past that ironing board on the back of the car. I know it's functional and all, but it looks so out of place to me. Maybe it's just me?? lol

scn

Established Member
I am curious if this can actually beat the 1:28.65.
I'm not sure what the final tune on the car will be but given what I saw, it should be very competitive with the ACR time. If GM can shut down the sound booth for a couple hours, the odds should be very good.

Recon

Established Member
I'd be interested to see if it'll top or at least match the ACR. For some reason I doubt it will. But if anyone could do it it'd be the Viper's arch rival, the Vette.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

colin450

Established Member
Nothing pulls off the big spoiler like the Viper ACR. Looks out of place on most of these cars coming out now including this ZR1.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I'd be interested to see if it'll top or at least match the ACR. For some reason I doubt it will. But if anyone could do it it'd be the Viper's arch rival, the Vette.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.
I'm willing to bet this car will be north of 700hp judging by the hood scoop with massive aero to boot. I'd almost guarantee it beats the ACR to be honest. If it doesn't, then why build it? Obviously the redesigned front end puts to bed any cooling issues the Z06 had.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm willing to bet this car will be north of 700hp judging by the hood scoop with massive aero to boot. I'd almost guarantee it beats the ACR to be honest. If it doesn't, then why build it? Obviously the redesigned front end puts to bed any cooling issues the Z06 had.

Beating the ACR is going to be a very tall order.... Cant wait to see what they come up with....
hopefully the new ZR1 is just as BADASS as the old one was when it first came out.

Users who are viewing this thread