GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Some nice photoshop! Lightning and ruby look great! That grabber blue is terrible.

I'm not digging the Grabber Blue, either. I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it definitely wouldn't be one of my considerations.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Punched all of my orders today...except 1. Already promised, but waiting on what colors he decides.

#1 350 White/Blue
#2 350 Yellow/Black roof
#3 350R Red (Hoping I get lucky and get an allocation)
#4 350 Red/Black
#5 350 Grabber Blue/Black Roof
#6 350 Black/Lightning Blue

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No love for the Ruby eh?

It's just never really caught me as a sports car color.

It took a while for the 13/14 with white stripes to grow on me.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I can agree on the "sports car" part. I do see it as a bit more "mature" than the Race Red.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can agree on the "sports car" part. I do see it as a bit more "mature" than the Race Red.

I 100% agree with you.

Personally, I still think I would opt for the Grabber Blue with black roof. I think it would look killer.

AZBOSS

Established Member
Punched all of my orders today...except 1. Already promised, but waiting on what colors he decides.

#1 350 White/Blue
#2 350 Yellow/Black roof
#4 350 Red/Black

Did you get the pricing guide already?

krt22

Established Member
It's just never really caught me as a sports car color.

It took a while for the 13/14 with white stripes to grow on me.
Ditto. Looks like a family sedan/minivan type color, would match well with cream interior

liter of cola

Established Member
the grabber looks surprisingly good on the 350', but if I had to pick out of the 3 i'd go lightning with white stripes. odd since I love ruby red so much that I don't really like it on the 350, maybe its a bad pic. ruby red is a color that photographs badly, or in this case (photoshops) badly. I do believe it's too classy of a color for the R. it would look good on a track pack car with white stripes for sure.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
If I could get a 17 350R allocation secured I would sell my 16 in a heartbeat. The Lightning Blue w/ black stripes is absolutely stunning. Looks like I'm going to start calling some dealers

03dsgdreams

Established Member
To bad the stealerships are making these cars unattainable for us normal folks with their ridiculous markups. I can see 5-10k, but these Douche flutes are getting 25-40k over sticker on the R and up to 20k over sticker on the regular 350. Ford as well as G.M and Dodge need to put a stop to this! Their dealers should not be able to price gouge loyal customers, they need to make it an even playing field to obtain their niche performance vehicles. The American auto manufactures price these cars very well for what the cars are capable of. They price them fairly so that even the average Joe that has a little money saved up and some good credit has a chance at the experience of owning one of them but then the greedy dealers ruin it for everyone except for the rich people who will pay whatever the dealer asks for it.

HighTorque

Established Member
I am hoping to get a ruby r with black roof if i can find a dealer with an allocation.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To bad the stealerships are making these cars unattainable for us normal folks with their ridiculous markups. I can see 5-10k, but these Douche flutes are getting 25-40k over sticker on the R and up to 20k over sticker on the regular 350. Ford as well as G.M and Dodge need to put a stop to this! Their dealers should not be able to price gouge loyal customers, they need to make it an even playing field to obtain their niche performance vehicles. The American auto manufactures price these cars very well for what the cars are capable of. They price them fairly so that even the average Joe that has a little money saved up and some good credit has a chance at the experience of owning one of them but then the greedy dealers ruin it for everyone except for the rich people who will pay whatever the dealer asks for it.

Oh brother.

Someone is salty they couldn't find an MSRP deal.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member

#1 350 White/Blue
#2 350 Yellow/Black roof
#4 350 Red/Black

Hey, are the order banks officially opened? I spoke to my buddy at his dealer in PA on Monday and he said they weren't opened yet. Said his rep said they would likely be opened in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread