13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey, are the order banks officially opened? I spoke to my buddy at his dealer in PA on Monday and he said they weren't opened yet. Said his rep said they would likely be opened in a couple of weeks.

They are officially open.

Some confusion for dealers. Ford launched a new ordering tool call WBDO; it has not been updated yet. But dealers can go into the old system, CONCEPS, and submit the orders.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
They are officially open.

Some confusion for dealers. Ford launched a new ordering tool call WBDO; it has not been updated yet. But dealers can go into the old system, CONCEPS, and submit the orders.

Awesome...thanks for the info! Love how you are always willing to help. Thanks again!

M91196

Established Member
To bad the stealerships are making these cars unattainable for us normal folks with their ridiculous markups. I can see 5-10k, but these Douche flutes are getting 25-40k over sticker on the R and up to 20k over sticker on the regular 350. Ford as well as G.M and Dodge need to put a stop to this! Their dealers should not be able to price gouge loyal customers, they need to make it an even playing field to obtain their niche performance vehicles. The American auto manufactures price these cars very well for what the cars are capable of. They price them fairly so that even the average Joe that has a little money saved up and some good credit has a chance at the experience of owning one of them but then the greedy dealers ruin it for everyone except for the rich people who will pay whatever the dealer asks for it.

Bernie Sanders is a GT350 fan, who knew.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
bernie-sanders-car.png

Allegedly, he's more a fan of the R8.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Dealers make very little on GT350R. I'm sure it's the same on the regular 350. Invoice and holdback isn't much considering it's a super hot $67k car when loaded.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dealers make very little on GT350R. I'm sure it's the same on the regular 350. Invoice and holdback isn't much considering it's a super hot $67k car when loaded.

Correct, $5,500 on a loaded R.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So what you're telling me is it's difficult to pass up $40k instead of $5,500? Hmm, I'll have to investigate this concept more fully.

It's only an extra $35k. I'd rather sell 115 more Fiestas at $300 per car, than make $35k on a 350R that quite possibly has the highest demand for a production car in recent history.

mike.s

Established Member
makes sense, if i was selling them i would want to make as much as possible off them. dont like that 95% of the dealers i contacted treated me like a jackass cause i was unwilling, and unable, to pay the markup. im just a lowly cop, msrp is doable, a stretch but doable, anything over that makes very little sense for me

Last edited:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
the markups will go away just like they have for every one of these mustangs in the past, remember the 07 gt500? ect, ect.
you can bet ford will up production with demand. give it another 6 months and lets look at it again

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the markups will go away just like they have for every one of these mustangs in the past, remember the 07 gt500? ect, ect.
you can bet ford will up production with demand. give it another 6 months and lets look at it again
Yep, we'll see.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

krt22

Established Member

5152980.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmm...wonder where 2017 Rs will go price-wise?

Up lol

I bet they get a $1000 (or so) increase.

The base GT350's will increase to that of a Track Pack MY16, and go up to about $63k with the Tech package and $64k with the convenience package.

IMO.

CO Mack

Established Member
Up lol

I bet they get a $1000 (or so) increase.

The base GT350's will increase to that of a Track Pack MY16, and go up to about $63k with the Tech package and $64k with the convenience package.

IMO.

Agreed on all counts. How about market price for the R, any guesses? I'm in slightly more than casual discussions to order one...

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Agreed on all counts. How about market price for the R, any guesses? I'm in slightly more than casual discussions to order one...

I bet they will increase a small bit, maybe a grand.

Users who are viewing this thread