2016 GT350 will be unveiled in September

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
BTW it has been confirmed that we will see this car in September.

The intro today was siiiiick! The way they made the the car so fast it was invisible? Top notch.

Don't go overboard, I'm just harassing you because half the "confirmed" bullshit being reposted from 6G is indeed bullshit.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The intro today was siiiiick! The way they made the the car so fast it was invisible? Top notch.

Don't go overboard, I'm just harassing you because half the "confirmed" bullshit being reposted from 6G is indeed bullshit.

I see you watched the race today as well. That Nissan crashed hard early in the race. Think I might try to take in a track day there next year.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I see you watched the race today as well. That Nissan crashed hard early in the race. Think I might try to take in a track day there next year.

I didn't actually watch, I just knew it wouldn't be there. It's so stupid how they've broken down the broadcasting schedule of IMSA. As far as I know, you couldn't see the FIA WEC race anywhere but online. I don't get FS2 and it's not even an option with Comcast up here so no live IMSA race.

That track is tough. I had a buddy have an off and he had to repaint the entire side of his car, not because he hit anything, but because the size of the rocks in the runoff are massive. Just pelted the hell out of the whole side of the car and filled the entire belly ban.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If this gets moved to smackdown, will the svtp detectives release the reveal info quickly?

TFStang

Established Member
So when will this damn thing be released already. Can't wait to see this car!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
That was my guess all along, although I guess NYC in January isn't out of the question either

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Lets hope its LA, would generate good buzz for Ford going into the holiday sales season. Do we think the SVT boys and girls will reveal just the GT350, or possibly it AND a new GT500?

5 DOT 0

Established Member
LA Auto Show next month. That's usually when Ford unveils new mustangs.
This is my bet as well and I have a plane ticket to fly down for the first day on Nov. 21st. It's possible it won't be until January before the IMSA Daytona race. Multimatic will have two GT350's at Daytona but none of the other race teams have S550's yet. One thing's for sure, it won't be announced at SEMA as some 6G members think. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread