2016 GT350 will be unveiled in September

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
it's consistent with previous unveilings from ford over the past decade.

I guess. Just wishing for more.

I said two weeks ago they'd announce the 5.2L powerplant...but I was hoping for more of a 600hp 500ft/lbs powerplant.

Makes me wonder if it'll run any fast than a Boss.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
That remains to be seen as there has been no testing revealed. I'd say probably so, but truth is no one knows at this point exactly how fast it is.

I fully understand your skepticism over what a random dude on the internet says, but it's faster.

Stable68

Established Member
I guess. Just wishing for more.

I said two weeks ago they'd announce the 5.2L powerplant...but I was hoping for more of a 600hp 500ft/lbs powerplant.

Makes me wonder if it'll run any fast than a Boss.

The 15 GTPP is on par or a tick faster than the boss 302 already..

Lemers

Established Member
I'm excited for this car. And I'm sure this will be compared to every type of Camaro out there now and coming in the future. I like it and will order one if available through the base I'm at overseas.

Softballer77

Established Member
I am hearing not much more than the Boss 302. If true, that would be a game changer.
S.

I said starting at $48k-$50k and everyone blew me out of the water on that one saying it would be at least a base GT500 price and higher. Wasn't a Boss 302 around 41 or 42k?

Everything everyone else is saying is way more than a Boss 302. I'm sticking with my guess for now though.

Users who are viewing this thread