2016 GT350 Spy Video

SVTFastBack

Established Member
It would be badass if they punched out and got 500HP out of an N/A Coyote which wouldn't really be far off.. and do it with less cube's to show Chevy that Ford can make same power with less, think it would be more true to the 500 in the name to. All motor GT500 FTW

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
It would be badass if they punched out and got 500HP out of an N/A Coyote which wouldn't really be far off.. and do it with less cube's to show Chevy that Ford can make same power with less, think it would be more true to the 500 in the name to. All motor GT500 FTW

I agree. They gave the 15 GT higher lift cams, bigger valves and ported heads, forged rods. I'm sure a bit more displacement and more RPM are involved on the GT350. I see 500NA being doable for sure.

A cammed 11-14 Coyote can make 465-480rwhp depending on intake used. A few have made 500+rwhp with ported heads too.

image-52.jpg

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
:dw: :nonono: why even post anything if you already know... :poke:

Cause he can't post anything unless he wants a violation of non-disclosure lawsuit from Ford. They're not playing games with this one. Part of being "in the know" means you don't tell others what you know.

WolfPackST

Banned
The Mustang going global is good for all of us. We all know why Europeans hated American sports cars. Build quality, refinement and overall handling, braking etc.. Were always lacking compared to others.

Now that it is being marketed world wide, I'm sure it will bring the overall package up to M and AMG models. This might be the car to get me back into a Mustang.

0cffce2068c5597f1566ac2174ddb419d7565f3c3a13cb08a49df2feffa50b59.jpg

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Cause he can't post anything unless he wants a violation of non-disclosure lawsuit from Ford. They're not playing games with this one. Part of being "in the know" means you don't tell others what you know.

All car companies are 'not playing games' when it comes to a new vehicle they are releasing... especially something as important as a Mustang!

Cmon man its just a :poke: to someone that knows the info :bash:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

Doubt he signed an NDA for second hand info.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So Travis, you obviously know about the car so I can't help but notice you titled the section "2016+ SVT Cobra". Even more so you highlighted 'Cobra'. This tells me no more GT500 or there's going to be possibly 4 performance Mustangs: Mach 1, GT350, GT500, and Cobra. Unless Ford threw all those names out there to confuse the masses.

Last edited:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I can't wait, I have a little time to convince the wife. I am excited for the new Mustang personally.

Users who are viewing this thread