2016 GT350 Spy Video

ViciousJay

Established Member
If the ''COBRA'' truthfully comes back ill be in one, if its another gt500 i think ill pass

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... You can't hide the fact that no matter how much power a GT500 has it is still based on a 20k rental car ...

And this one will be, too! This car is two inches wider than the current car. The guy filming this also said it was wide. Europeans don't like wide cars, thanks to their narrow streets. Ford blew it with this car if Euro sales is what they were after. Heck, they complain about the width of Corvettes and Vipers. You know they're going to rip this Mustang a new one!

This doesn't sound 5.8 or 5.0 based. Sounds good but not familiar.

It's not a production exhaust. Might not even have cats on it.

So Travis, you obviously know about the car so I can't help but notice you titled the section "2016+ SVT Cobra". Even more so you highlighted 'Cobra'. This tells me no more GT500 or there's going to be possibly 4 performance Mustangs: Mach 1, GT350, GT500, and Cobra. Unless Ford threw all those names out there to confuse the masses.

Some people still insist on calling the GT500 a Cobra simply because it has the badges. That could be the case.

61mmstang94

Established Member
pretty sure that panama at the end was the blower, every time it took off before that you didn't hear anything.

:dw: Panamera does not have a blower. No Porsche does. I'm not saying the GT350 is supercharged but the Porsche definitely does not have a supercharger unless it's aftermarket.

The 2014 Porsche Panamera S E-hybrid is a four-seat, parallel plug-in hybrid powered by a 3.0-liter, V6 supercharged gasoline engine, paired with a 70-kilowatt electric motor

2014 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid | PluginCars.com

Why is BigReg everywhere spouting off like the resident know-it-all so much lately?

And as usual this type acts like they know what they're talking about but we thankfully keep them in check every once in a while with some facts. :loser:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Why is BigReg everywhere spouting off like the resident know-it-all so much lately?

And as usual this type acts like they know what they're talking about but we thankfully keep them in check every once in a while with some facts. :loser:

Keep fighting the good fight bud. I actually stated right after Hybrids are not my thing and had no idea the Panamera even came in a hybrid model.

So I stand corrected on 1 post? I'm glad you feel that way. I'm also honored such a respected member of this forum critiques my posts. :rollseyes

TorchMach

Established Member
I'm excited about this mustang. I LOVE the fast back look...and that sound with a IRS woooo weee....the raptor is going to get a friend as soon as they are available.

C6Z06427

Established Member
I don't care how much power it is gonna have, I wouldn't want no ford fusion on steriods look.

13-14 GT500 are the best looking stangs since the terminators

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Why are you here? Who gives a turd what Europeans think. "we're always lacking"??? According to whom? Jeremy Clarkson? Ive owned several, and this is just steriotypical rubbish.

I agree . The Euro's and their cars are over rated. In Europe most of the cars are crappy econo boxes that drive on narrow streets, except for a few major highways. The Mustang market is lower priced cars not the likes of AMG and the like.

kaz109

Established Member
Hopefully this one will be a well put together mustang like the Boss was and not just a high HP motor in search of a chassis trying to keep up with it like the current Shelby

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You guys won't be disappointed.

Disappointment depends on the competition. The next Camaro will be built on the Alpha platform, not the piece of shit Aussie full sized sedan one like currently.

The current ATS sedan weighs 3400lbs.

2015_cadillac_ats_coupe_live_naias_2.jpg

This is an ATS coupe, use your imagination...

50/50 weight split, 3400lbs, IRS, blown lsx with DI..

Users who are viewing this thread