2016 GT350 Spy Video

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Did not see this posted anywhere and upload date is 2/28. Sounds amazing for stock and at the end pulling away from the light it sounds like blower whine but who knows. If it's a repost bite me.

[youtube_browser]ktIM-dlSTpU[/youtube_browser]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIM-dlSTpU

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I love the way the new Mustang looks, the rear looks almost like a Porsche to me.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The Mustang going global is good for all of us. We all know why Europeans hated American sports cars. Build quality, refinement and overall handling, braking etc.. Were always lacking compared to others.

Now that it is being marketed world wide, I'm sure it will bring the overall package up to M and AMG models. This might be the car to get me back into a Mustang.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
pretty sure that panama at the end was the blower, every time it took off before that you didn't hear anything.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
pretty sure that panama at the end was the blower, every time it took off before that you didn't hear anything.

:dw: Panamera does not have a blower. No Porsche does. I'm not saying the GT350 is supercharged but the Porsche definitely does not have a supercharger unless it's aftermarket.

Last edited:

SVTFastBack

Established Member
:dw: Panamera does not have a blower. No Porsche does. I'm not saying the GT350 is supercharged but the Porsche definitely does not have a supercharger unless it's aftermarket.

The 2014 Porsche Panamera S E-hybrid is a four-seat, parallel plug-in hybrid powered by a 3.0-liter, V6 supercharged gasoline engine, paired with a 70-kilowatt electric motor

2014 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid | PluginCars.com

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
So they made an ugly car even worse by making it a hybrid. Wave of the future I guess. I never knew they made a hybrid as frankly I don't care about them unless it's to add a ton of power ala the P1.

Good because I'm hoping the GT350 is either NA or turbo. Ford has run its course with the PD blowers. Audi makes 560hp from a 4.0 turbo V8 and with a tune goes up to 700. 27mpg too in a 4400lb AWD car.

Saltyoldguy

Established Member
The Mustang going global is good for all of us. We all know why Europeans hated American sports cars. Build quality, refinement and overall handling, braking etc.. Were always lacking compared to others.

Now that it is being marketed world wide, I'm sure it will bring the overall package up to M and AMG models. This might be the car to get me back into a Mustang.

Why are you here? Who gives a turd what Europeans think. "we're always lacking"??? According to whom? Jeremy Clarkson? Ive owned several, and this is just steriotypical rubbish.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Why are you here? Who gives a turd what Europeans think. "we're always lacking"??? According to whom? Jeremy Clarkson? Ive owned several, and this is just steriotypical rubbish.

Obviously Ford does as they are taking the car global. At least your post was constructive if not filled with utter stupidity. The whole purpose was to take this generation "Euro" or global and no car before it would have sold for the exact reasons I listed and Ford knew it.

I have owned several Mustangs and just about every other American sports car which is why I am here. You can't hide the fact that no matter how much power a GT500 has it is still based on a 20k rental car with a live axle. Not a good platform to market globally.

And that does not exclude GM or Chrysler offerings in this segment. They did not stack up well with European cars as a total package. Camaro and Mustang can only battle each other for so long. Ford obviously realized this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread