2013 BOSS Hellion TT

D.T.R

Established Member
3DE5ACB4-58D5-4F6A-81E9-ACEE6EFC614F-5082-0000031FE7F343F7.jpg
Gosh dang, yeah the power never drops. How many PSI is that with?
You might have already covered this, but what does your fuel system consist of?
Holy balls. What RPM did they let off? It was still making powerrrrr wherever they did! Might say something about the Boss intake with twins? Very awesome. We need some speedometer videos whenever its convenient, sir. :)

Definitely. Twins, boss valve springs, boss intake, MMR billet oil pump gears. Rev to the moon and make power all the way there also ... that's the plan :rockon:

BUCKET

Established Member
12 psi

Fuel system is BBRs jeckel(sp?) set up. Full return, automotive rails,
ID1000s. Etc

More vids to come pending time, weather and finding a place to
Play. Found awesome spot to play this past weekend. Got one run in and some c¥nt tard passing by ratted us out watching us whole time. Empty back road.......

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
12 psi

Fuel system is BBRs jeckel(sp?) set up. Full return, automotive rails,
ID1000s. Etc

More vids to come pending time, weather and finding a place to
Play. Found awesome spot to play this past weekend. Got one run in and some c¥nt tard passing by ratted us out watching us whole time. Empty back road.......

Nice. Ugh i wish i had that fuel system already lol.
How is the transmission liking the power?
Also, looks like at 4500rpms you're already at over 600ftlbs lol... freaking nice.

Last edited:

BUCKET

Established Member
Trans has complained too much. If it does ill kick it in its shifter!

I don't pretend like I can drop the clutch on this thing at 5k Rpms. I understand its a weak link, only nail it from a roll. no crazy power shifting like I am On my way to get Bruce Willis and Ben affleck while Aerosmith plays on the radio trying, so we can save the planet from a meteor in Russia. They blew their trans too. I don't plan on it, but t56 when the stock trans goes Armageddon on me

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Trans has complained too much. If it does ill kick it in its shifter!

I don't pretend like I can drop the clutch on this thing at 5k Rpms. I understand its a weak link, only nail it from a roll. no crazy power shifting like I am On my way to get Bruce Willis and Ben affleck while Aerosmith plays on the radio trying, so we can save the planet from a meteor in Russia. They blew their trans too. I don't plan on it, but t56 when the stock trans goes Armageddon on me

haha. To soon?

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Nice BUCKET! I decided to take the ol white shark to work today, then the printer called that 10,000 copies of nurse visit notes were ready. Double carbon copies, 20,000 pieces of paper... 300 lbs! Three in the trunk, one in the front seat. The twiins didn't complain! May have loaded up the turbo's with the extra weight and caused an over boost situation a time or two... Best grocery getter I have owned! :banana:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Ugh! End of the year... End of the year...

Lol :pepper: all OT checks are going to the funds. You guys have me sold for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread