2013 BOSS Hellion TT

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Great build bucket, love the clean look without the stripes. Is there any noticeable lag with the twins..

BUCKET

Established Member
Depends on gear. Of course if I am low in the rpm then yeah there is some. If I am in anything over 3k in lower gear its on!

BUCKET

Established Member
So my friend has a ZR1 vette... And is absolutely an awesome driver. Drives the hell out of the car and is an instructor with a racing program. Has worn a set of brakes(remember whats on the zr1)off the car and 5 SETS of tires in less that a year.

Me at 10.5 psi

Never the less
BOSS TT vs ZR1 - YouTube

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
So my friend has a ZR1 vette... And is absolutely an awesome driver. Drives the hell out of the car and is an instructor with a racing program. Has worn a set of brakes(remember whats on the zr1)off the car and 5 SETS of tires in less that a year.

Me at 10.5 psi

Never the less
BOSS TT vs ZR1 - YouTube

Awesome man! Is the ZR1 stock or have mods?

Are you still running 93 pump gas or have you tried seeing what E85 will do? We plan to see what 93 and E85 will do on my JPC Single Turbo Boss.

Love your ride though!!:rockon:

BUCKET

Established Member
Still on 93 pump. E85 is kinda a pain to find around here. Watching the build with jpc closely.... Very awesome and await the results

Someone asked about what mufflers. I am running a stainless works exhaust. Lover the sound. Absolutely hate the fitment.

phil h

Established Member
Still on 93 pump. E85 is kinda a pain to find around here. Watching the build with jpc closely.... Very awesome and await the results

Someone asked about what mufflers. I am running a stainless works exhaust. Lover the sound. Absolutely hate the fitment.

We do have E85 but its in Springfield at Parkers. I dont know how much of a drive it is for you, but its only 12 miles from my house. I am over in building Y and have been following your build and talking with Justin C about it. I would like to check your ride out sometime.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

Agree 100%, as I have installed two of them. Neither car fit right, requiring torches and welding to make it fit right. How can a product so expensive not fit the car right? The tips on one side wouldn't line up without modifying hangers.

stretchb

Established Member
[youtube_browser]EJrke8lK7i0[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]3tj-i2XxFdw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread