2013 Boss Build Thread JPC Turbo Kit

BUCKET

Established Member
I have stared at my car for hours trying to figure out the same thing. Only reason I have not gone that route it mounting.

Best Idea I have found for something I would do
165D5E76-E6F8-4165-94E5-0AC16EB05CF5-28322-00000D3EC737BFE3.jpg

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I have stared at my car for hours trying to figure out the same thing. Only reason I have not gone that route it mounting.

Best Idea I have found for something I would do
165D5E76-E6F8-4165-94E5-0AC16EB05CF5-28322-00000D3EC737BFE3.jpg

but then where will put the coffee cup :lol:

that does look nice though

BUCKET

Established Member
Hence my problem. Need my cup holder!

Keeps me coming back to glove box mount, I love what the ams has to offer but what a pain in the arse to mount

Because daily driver.... Haha

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Hence my problem. Need my cup holder!

Keeps me coming back to glove box mount, I love what the ams has to offer but what a pain in the arse to mount

Because daily driver.... Haha

Are you going to wire up the clutch and shift switches?

We are hooking it up to do boost by gear and a scramble button for the high boost street setup

BUCKET

Established Member
Honestly on current boost controller I roll around at 10.5-11psi all of the gears!

Low boost is less throttle

poof100

Established Member
but then where will put the coffee cup :lol:

that does look nice though

Oh damn, forget the coffee, that cup holder mount is slick. I'll just throw the coffee cup out the window when i'm done. I really like that idea. :lol:

We thought about doing the glove box mount, but then we couldn't see it and probably hit the wall trying to fiddle with the boost! :eek:

Definitely excited to play around with the toy though and the by gear approach. Who else wants in on a MIR rental??? lol :rockon:

86merc

Established Member
Honestly on current boost controller I roll around at 10.5-11psi all of the gears!

Low boost is less throttle

That controller reacts MUCH faster than your brain and foot can! lol

They are a bad ass unit. If you take advantage of the features and let it do it's thing it lets you worry about other things. Like shifting gears and driving strait. haha :rockon:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
That controller reacts MUCH faster than your brain and foot can! lol

They are a bad ass unit. If you take advantage of the features and let it do it's thing it lets you worry about other things. Like shifting gears and driving strait. haha :rockon:

Yes if you use some of the options its really bad ass nothing on the market other than the AMS2000 can compete IMO

the way this will be setup till be trick!

Oh and jeff you shouldnt have to fidel with anything the way we are setting it up!!

poof100

Established Member
Yes if you use some of the options its really bad ass nothing on the market other than the AMS2000 can compete IMO

the way this will be setup till be trick!

Oh and jeff you shouldnt have to fidel with anything the way we are setting it up!!

Can't wait!! Turbo + AMS 1000 FTW!!! :rockon:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Kit comes with a custom, low profile slim Fan.

Eric can set you up!! :beer:

Pusher fan or puller only reason I ask is, aftermarket fans tend to cause the cars to over heat down here in the florida heat. just wondering if they ever had any problems.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Pusher fan or puller only reason I ask is, aftermarket fans tend to cause the cars to over heat down here in the florida heat. just wondering if they ever had any problems.

I had a twin 6500cfm Flex A Lite in my 3v with a single turbo and never had a problem with it. I had plenty of long drives on it too. Had better luck with that then the factory one. We started swapping stock fans over to this one on many cars with FI. No problems at all in Florida or anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread