2013 Boss Build Thread JPC Turbo Kit

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Damn, tell Bucket to get with the Program then! lol. He can always order a 55 gal drum of it!

Not sure yet, need to test out the car at the track to see how it performs with the 3.73. Wanted to keep the 2.97 t56 for the closer gearing and better 5/6. We will see how it goes with the 3.73.

I just put up thread a few days ago comparing the gear ratios of a tremec magnum 2:97 vs mt-82 with 3:31's and found that with a 27 inch rear tire you will need 4:10's in the rear to match and slightly exceed, and i mean slighty exceed the 3:31's in an mt-82. The reason why i used 3:31's with the mt-82 is because most fi guys run them in their cars. My thread is located here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...magnum-xl-vs-mt-82-gear-ratio-comparison.html

BUCKET

Established Member
So how you have the AMS setup? Running off clutch switch or got it set up for boost
By gear? I have ton of questions about the ams setup.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
So how you have the AMS setup? Running off clutch switch or got it set up for boost
By gear? I have ton of questions about the ams setup.

Ok so the brake down on the controller is as follows

AMS 1000 you can boost by gear unless you start from 1

Basically you start the timer with the 2 step

then it goes to the next gear with the clutch switch

then we have the scramble button hooked up so you can run low boost (on the gate) and flip a switch you get high boost.

The AMS 2000 is much more advanced and you can do boost by gear so like anytime you drop it in 2nd you will get 12 PSI for example.

more pics and videos to come.

Car would of made over 800 if they didnt make the 1st pull with the traction control on

Eric@jpc

Established Member

poof100

Established Member
Moar pics!!

There's a shit ton on Facebook and Instagram from the American Muscle show on sunday, 8/11. I'll see if I can get some and post them up. Can't upload them during the day at work though. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread