2013 Boss Build Thread JPC Turbo Kit

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Nice looking turbo kit. I was hoping that using the stock headers would keep the price down more. At least it should make install easier.

poof100

Established Member
Not real sure how hard we are going to push it.

I guess as far as jeff wants to push it.

We can make 700 No problem on around 8 PSI

:beer:

Thanks for posting up the Thread Eric, can't wait until it's done!!

I'd say we will probably stop around 650-700rwhp for now, as I don't want to push my limits on the block and/or rods. We will see.

Went with the 2.97 trans with the closer gearing for drag racing. If we find the 3.73s are too much with a 28" tire, we will gear down. Planning to run a 28" ET Drag for the track since it will be a Stick car and Have M/T ET Street 2s 305/19s for the street.

This is Phase 1 of the project until Winter time. Going to build a bullet proof motor then, add bigger primary headers and tubular K member then when the motor is out. This should be plenty fast until then though and hopefully the Boss motor holds up with the stronger pistons and better valve springs (less concerns on valve float/back pressure).

Car also has a full suspension: Metco Billet LCA, LCA relo brackets, JPC Racing UCA with BMR mount, BMR Adj Panhard Bar and FRPP Boss 302 lowering springs.

Running JPC's over axle pipes (no clearance issues with the lowering springs!) and a GT500 Magnaflow Street Black Quad Axle Back. We will have a 3" electric cutout to dump the exhaust, so no worrying about exhaust restrictions at the track.

:rockon::beer:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Thanks for posting up the Thread Eric, can't wait until it's done!!

I'd say we will probably stop around 650-700rwhp for now, as I don't want to push my limits on the block and/or rods. We will see.

Went with the 2.97 trans with the closer gearing for drag racing. If we find the 3.73s are too much with a 28" tire, we will gear down. Planning to run a 28" ET Drag for the track since it will be a Stick car and Have M/T ET Street 2s 305/19s for the street.

This is Phase 1 of the project until Winter time. Going to build a bullet proof motor then, add bigger primary headers and tubular K member then when the motor is out. This should be plenty fast until then though and hopefully the Boss motor holds up with the stronger pistons and better valve springs (less concerns on valve float/back pressure).

Car also has a full suspension: Metco Billet LCA, LCA relo brackets, JPC Racing UCA with BMR mount, BMR Adj Panhard Bar and FRPP Boss 302 lowering springs.

Running JPC's over axle pipes (no clearance issues with the lowering springs!) and a GT500 Magnaflow Street Black Quad Axle Back. We will have a 3" electric cutout to dump the exhaust, so no worrying about exhaust restrictions at the track.

:rockon::beer:

I cant wait to see it finished either!! its going to be one BAD BOSS.

Now we just need to find you a E85 station and we can really crank it up

poof100

Established Member
I cant wait to see it finished either!! its going to be one BAD BOSS.

Now we just need to find you a E85 station and we can really crank it up

I think there is one station about 15 miles from me that carries E85, but I need to go check it out in person. Definitely want to test out the KORN! :pop:

N20JUNKY

Established Member
Any interest in selling just a hotside kit? Im planing on going turbo this winter and wanting to fab the cold side, we can get everything else

MoonRider

Established Member
I think there is one station about 15 miles from me that carries E85, but I need to go check it out in person. Definitely want to test out the KORN! :pop:

Not sure were your at in va but I got a friend who uses the E85 from the EastCoast in Opel he tested it come up almost E90 with a quiktime checker

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Hmm I have a friend named Jeff that lives up that way with a white boss but I dont know if he has a screen name on here. Dont suppose you know Jeffs last name?

Im not sure that i feel comfortable giving out last names. If you want you can PM him

He has a post on this page Poof100

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
For those who haven't seen the JPC turbo in person, it really is a work of art. Very impressive.

OP, again, can't wait for the final results. Going to look flow well with your already beautiful looking BOSS.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Progress!!

IMG_2651copy_zpsc9036ef0.jpg

IMG_2652copy_zps8b8a4268.jpg

IMG_2653copy_zps7b07e18b.jpg

IMG_2654copy_zps8b300f92.jpg

IMG_2656copy_zps68c9a5f8.jpg

IMG_2660copy_zpsc49ec4bc.jpg

IMG_2662copy_zps30e1ea09.jpg

MT82 is out Magnum/RXT is going in now!

More pics coming soon!!