2011+ GT Owner List

tstrick9

Established Member
$29476, but because North Carolina has different laws regarding what can be charged for the doc fee it would be about $400 less elsewhere

stangposse

Established Member
You do know GT stands for Grand Touring right? It's not a sports car. If a fender means more to you, you should of looked into a sports car, or if the fender means so much because you want to competitively drag race, you should of gotten the auto then (they are many fenders faster than the manual in 1/4 mile racing).
The leather and stereo is neither fancy nor luxury, but they, and the other additional things the Premium package comes with make the touring in the Mustang a bit more grand, while having practically no affect on the cars performance.

Also, if you are planning on competitive track driving, you should of kept the small rear spoiler on too.
The added down force it provides during high speed driving adds stability. A more stable car turns better times.
Now if you didn't get the Premium package because you are a cheap skate, then that I can understand and would make sense. :lol1:
I'm glad you got what you wanted from Woody Allen Ford though, just f-in with you. I just thought it funny that you were concerned with having the lightest possible version of the car you could get.

What???? Are you talking about the stock auto off the showroom floor being faster than the stick car??? Hell no it aint.

I wouldn't question anyone who wants to go option-less with these cars....it was done a lot with the Fox body's and it will continue today. It makes a lot of sense if somebody wants to do mods and go faster. Nothing wrong with getting a $4k-$5k head start on that turbo or those wheels & suspension mods.

I'd probably go with the premium package myself to help with resale down the road....but given the fact that most cell phones do everything these days you can still have navigation, satellite radio, unlimited music, bluetooth and a ton of other capabilities without paying for expensive options in the car.

351inside

Established Member
Got mine yesterday... Its Black only option is 3.73's:bored:

i really want to get the speedo changed out for the one that the premiums have though... i wonder how much it would cost, maybe ill just wait till i find a used one or something...

AmnDucky

Established Member
Purchased new on 29 Jun 10, Bison Ford, Montana, $33k - GTP, C, M, 3.73, SD, Sync, Kona Blue, LCGB

100_3463.jpg

100_3459.jpg

RSKtakR

Established Member
picked my car up June 20th, was built June 8th, Kona blue, rapid spec 300a (base model gt) black cloth interior, 3.31's, 6spd. just turned 1k miles on it.. ready for a base dyno number now as im sure its broke in.OTD $28,600

cant figure out how to post pics here or id post some.

Driver72

Established Member
picked my car up June 20th, was built June 8th, Kona blue, rapid spec 300a (base model gt) black cloth interior, 3.31's, 6spd. just turned 1k miles on it.. ready for a base dyno number now as im sure its broke in.OTD $28,600

cant figure out how to post pics here or id post some.

$28,600 OTD???
Really, are you sure you don't mean before TT&L

You'd of had to have gotten the car for around $26k which is like $1,300 below INVOICE price.

RSKtakR

Established Member
no that was the FINAL price, after my x-plan discount, and $500 off. w/ all fees etc. and of coarse i pay my sales tax seperate.. only have to pay the sales tax on $4k difference from my 06 when i sold it.

Last edited:

Driver72

Established Member
no that was the FINAL price, after my x-plan discount, and $500 off. w/ all fees etc. and of coarse i pay my sales tax seperate.. only have to pay the sales tax on $4k difference from my 06 when i sold it.

Ahh that explains it that price did not include sales tax on full price car, but only on the difference from your "trade".

351inside

Established Member
2 pics of mine, been raining on and off all weekend so i snapped thes two pics. car is dirty but itll get clean once it stops raining. only option is 3.73's

100_2503.jpg

100_2502.jpg

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Race Red Coupe, GT Premium package, SYNC, 3.55 rear axle ratio, 6-speed manual. Didn't know that I could get this interior color in leather until I saw it at the dealership, couldn't find it anywhere on Ford's site. I guess it's cashmere?

x053-1.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

x062-1.jpg

Oh yeah, still got the Lightning too. :coolman:

LightningandMustang006.jpg

LightningandMustang008.jpg

bssmith1220

Established Member
Bought a performance white GT tonight....base GT, stone cloth, 3.73's, 6 speed. Lovin it so far. Paid 29k.

Carl your's looks awesome and glad to hear the lightning is still around!

spirit73

Established Member
Gt

I got my Grabber blue California special with a six speed and a 3.73 limited slip rear end. I got it on Sat July 17. I will post some photos on Friday when I clean the car
Larry

Last edited:

CobraGixxer

Established Member
Bought mine on July 16th Race Red, 6speed, 3.31 geared, stone leather, sync and shaker 500. paid 32303.00

Pics: Before springs

DSC07669.gif

DSC07670.gif

DSC07671.gif

DSC07672.gif

DSC07676.gif

After springs:

DSC07673.gif

DSC07674.gif

DSC07675.gif

kingnut

Established Member
what springs (brand and drop)? and how does it ride now?

also whoever posted the grabber blue 5.0 next to the 2010 SHO... that SHO looks SWEEET!!!!

CobraGixxer

Established Member
what springs (brand and drop)? and how does it ride now?

also whoever posted the grabber blue 5.0 next to the 2010 SHO... that SHO looks SWEEET!!!!

They are the FRPP part# M5300K. Lower the car about 1.5" and rides almost like stock.

Users who are viewing this thread