2011+ GT Owner List

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well I finally got my VIN today so I'll get some pics when I can, supposed to be here may 08!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling::banana::D

Be sure to post up the breakdown so we can add you to the list.

i picked mine up today....

gt premium.... black with black leather.

dealer was not marking it up and i got a plan.

car drives like a dream... and im offically the only one in kc with one.. for now..lol

Same for you, post up the breakdown so we can add you to the list.

2011001.jpg

2011002.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

Car looks great.

Just picked mine up yesterday!
Premium GT with 3.73's, security package, and Brembos.

2011gt13.jpg

Post up the breakdown so we can add you to the list.

:beer:

Driver72

Established Member
i ordered my 2011 gt on 3/27. it was built 4/26. in transit 5/13.

candy apple red, 300a base GT, charcoal interior, brembo's, 3.73, spoiler delete.

lightest possible weight.

Are you planning to race it competitively?
To me the extra 30-40 lbs from the Premium Package makes the 99% of the time you are spending in the car and not racing competitively much more enjoyable. And that 30-40 lbs would equate to about a fenders length difference in a race anyway, not enough to give up bonuses of the Prem Pack.
The Sirius radio alone makes city driving and highway cruising so much more enjoyable than having to listen to FM with all their darn commercials and limited choices in programming.

Last edited:

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Are you planning to race it competitively?
To me the extra 30-40 lbs from the Premium Package makes the 99% of the time you are spending in the car and not racing competitively much more enjoyable. And that 30-40 lbs would equate to about a fenders length difference in a race anyway, not enough to give up bonuses of the Prem Pack.
The Sirius radio alone makes city driving and highway cruising so much more enjoyable than having to listen to FM with all their darn commercials and limited choices in programming.

i got what i wanted. its a gt car not a luxury car. im good with what it has. that fender means more to me than a fancy stereo and leather seats. BTW i picked up the car from woody allen ford in huntsville alabama.

Driver72

Established Member
i got what i wanted. its a gt car not a luxury car. im good with what it has. that fender means more to me than a fancy stereo and leather seats. BTW i picked up the car from woody allen ford in huntsville alabama.

You do know GT stands for Grand Touring right? It's not a sports car. If a fender means more to you, you should of looked into a sports car, or if the fender means so much because you want to competitively drag race, you should of gotten the auto then (they are many fenders faster than the manual in 1/4 mile racing).
The leather and stereo is neither fancy nor luxury, but they, and the other additional things the Premium package comes with make the touring in the Mustang a bit more grand, while having practically no affect on the cars performance.

Also, if you are planning on competitive track driving, you should of kept the small rear spoiler on too.
The added down force it provides during high speed driving adds stability. A more stable car turns better times.
Now if you didn't get the Premium package because you are a cheap skate, then that I can understand and would make sense. :lol1:
I'm glad you got what you wanted from Woody Allen Ford though, just f-in with you. I just thought it funny that you were concerned with having the lightest possible version of the car you could get.

Last edited:

drivebymashing

Established Member
ok

well i dont have a 2011 gt i want one sorry for jacking this up
i dont blame him for wanting a lighter car
i own a 2001 bullitt i wish it weighed 100 pounds less it has no spoiler it doesnt need one

Driver72

Established Member
well i dont have a 2011 gt i want one sorry for jacking this up
i dont blame him for wanting a lighter car
i own a 2001 bullitt i wish it weighed 100 pounds less it has no spoiler it doesnt need one

I know, but keep in mind, weight affects cars of less power more than cars with more.
For instance, 30-40 lbs difference in a 3200 lbs car with only 175 hp will affect it's performance more than it will in a 4000 lbs car with 525 hp but even in the 175 hp car it's not going to be noticeable in the "butt dyno" (since that's like a few gallons of gas difference in weight).
There is no doubt I wouldn't order a car with the glass roof, which probably adds 50-60 lbs in the worst possible place (on the roof) if performance and handling mean anything to you.
But a slightly upgraded stereo, nicer dash, and interior materials, and the convenience of power seats, and dual climate control, which again probably add 30-40 lbs total isn't going to mean anything in the way of performance in a 3600 lbs car with 412 hp. Unless of course every fender means the difference of winning a race and therefore a prize or money, and not having those added nice conveniences during the other 99% of the time you aren't racing competitively means nothing to you. To each their own.
Cheers, moving on, sorry to go OT

Last edited:

Jon96cobra

Established Member
Hope some of you guys are going to Carlisle this weekend. I will be up there riding with my friend in his 2001 Cobra. Looking forward to 2011 GT that for has on display.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Do the base stereos come with an aux jack for ipods? I didnt notice the other day when I test drove one.

there is a standard 1/8" accesory jack in the rear center console near the front. you can input anything ito it.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Hello. Im a new member. Here is my 11 Red Candy Premium GT. This is with my ex 08 GT.

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Stinger1982

Established Member
2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
Grabber Blue
6spd manual
Brembo brake pack
3.73 L/S Axle
HID headlights
Security package
Navigation/10gb hard drive
Comfort Package
Upgraded interior

Mods:
FRPP 1.5" drop springs
FRPP Adjustable dampers
Steeda adjustable front sway bar
Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plate
Steeda Bump steer kit
Rehagen Racing Brake ducts
Steeda adjustable panhard bar
Rehagen Racing Chrome Moly rear lower control arms
Motol RBF 600 Brake fluid
DynoMax exhaust
Livernois Motorsports Tune (not installed yet, being written this week)
Roush 427R bumper custom painted, with splitter
Mustang GT/CS rear spoiler
Mustang RTR 19x9.5 wheels -Street
Goodyear Eagle F1-D3 275/40-19- Street
Roush Trak Pak forged wheel 18x10 - Track
Hoosier A6 275/35-18 -Track
Prepared by Rehagen Racing for NASA TT-A
(NASA= National Auto Sport Association)

4753673521_b3f068e3a3_b.jpg

4755363420_b11b4b4f7e_b.jpg

4754843955_70abda9404_b.jpg

autox1.jpg

DSC_1093.JPG

4609284681_b3c0fc515d_b.jpg

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Just picked mine up today. Sterling gray base, 6 spd. Exact way I was ordering my car ( after years of owning cars with leather, then going to cloth, and back to leather in my evo, I've decided I hate leather) found it on a lot with 1.5 miles on it. I'll try to get some pics after tint.

tstrick9

Established Member
Mine is a base GT, only option is 3.73. Sterling grey. Built on 6-14, delivered 6-23. Got it straight off the delivery truck for x-plan from Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem, with the $1250 in rebates.

Users who are viewing this thread