2011+ GT Owner List

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Let's try to get a list of all the 2011 GT owners on SVTP and when they bought their cars. Fell free to post a couple pics of your new car aswell.:beer:

Here is a breakdown of some of the options for the 2011 Mustangs and a code system that will help us get an idea of what options your car has. This will help others who may be thinking about ordering the same combination you have. They will be able to ask you how your particular combination is working for you.

Major Options
GT , V6, V6 Pony Package, or GT Premium – GT, V6, V6PP, GTP
Coupe or Convertable - C or V
Manual or Auto – A or M
Axle Ratio - 2.73, 3.15, 3.31, 3.55, or 3.73
Brembo Brake Package - BBP
Spoiler Delete - SD
Rear Video Camera -RVC
HID Headlamps - HID
Glass Roof - GR
Shaker 1000 – S1000
SYNC - SYNC
Navigation System - Nav

Exterior Color
Grabber Blue
Performance White
Kona Blue Metallic
Race Red
Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Ebony
Sterling Gray Metallic
Ingot Silver Metallic

Interior color and Trim
V6 / GT – Cloth – Medium Stone or Charcoal Black – CMS or CCB
V6 Premium / GT Premium – Leather – Medium Stone, Charcoal Black, or Saddle – LMS, LCB, or LS
Premier Trim (Black Interior) – Leather – Brick Red with Cashmere Accents, Charcoal Black with Grabber Blue Accent, or Charcoal Black with Cashmere Accent – LBRC, LCBG, or LCBC

Here's an example of what you should post:

(New or Used / Date / Dealer / State / Price Paid / Options)
Bought new 5/31/10, Turnpike Ford, WV, $34,000 - GTP, C, M, 3.73, BBP, RVC, HID, SYNC, Nav, Kona Blue Metallic, LCBG

I'll updating this post occasionally to keep the list of owners current.

2011 Mustang Owners

93sspcoupe

Established Member
most importantly post some timeslips i'm itching to see what they gonna do with the average driver

Dave07997S

Established Member
Believe it or not I'm seriously considering getting rid of the Porsche for this car. I love my Porsche but I am having difficulty affording the car right now.
For me it would be a Job 2 car in the TriBlaze Yellow, black interior with Brembo package, 3.73's, HID's and electronics package.

Dave

GtStangBang

GtStangBang
Established Member
Well I finally got my VIN today so I'll get some pics when I can, supposed to be here may 08!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling::banana::D

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
What's a fair price to pay for these? I know what MSRP is, but is there any release on what the actual lists are? Just curious as to what a fair price to negotiate would be.

Radiohead

Established Member
What's a fair price to pay for these? I know what MSRP is, but is there any release on what the actual lists are? Just curious as to what a fair price to negotiate would be.

Most are paying around 500-1000 over dealer invoice pricing with holdback. Myself, I am paying $ 31,500 for a car that stickers for $ 33,900 (if I remember correctly). Another dealer quoted me sticker at best and I left. You can get good deals on retail orders. Cars at the dealer will be marked up a ton with ADM.

Here is a good thread for seeing the dealer costs. Use the dealer costs w/ holdback column and go from there. If a dealer is trying to hose you, then tell them to cram it and go somewhere else.

[ame="http://forums.themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=479855"]2011 Mustang Price List NOW AVAILABLE!!! - The Mustang Source[/ame]

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Awesome, thanks for that. I'll work something up, come up with the price I'm willing to spend and see who can meet it. My Cobra is all but sold, I have a deposit on it and the buyer is coming to get it at the end of the month, so I should be ready to order very soon. Do you have any idea when retail orders are done? Like when would be the final time I could still order a new one, rather than buy whats on the lot?

Radiohead

Established Member
Awesome, thanks for that. I'll work something up, come up with the price I'm willing to spend and see who can meet it. My Cobra is all but sold, I have a deposit on it and the buyer is coming to get it at the end of the month, so I should be ready to order very soon. Do you have any idea when retail orders are done? Like when would be the final time I could still order a new one, rather than buy whats on the lot?

Not positive, but GT orders (folks that ordered in Feb, March) should be arriving soon from what I read on other boards. I ordered 4/3 and am figuring 8-10 weeks to get it. I'm sure there will be GTs at the dealer before I get mine, but I don't care. I've read that they will make the 11s for a while so I wouldn't worry about that. V6s are already arriving at dealers and GT500s very soon.

kingnut

Established Member
looking for a used 2011 next year or a new 2012 when they work out all the bugs.

Todd03Blown

Established Member

The '11 model year is going to be a long running year. They are supposed to build '11's until May/June of 2011.

There is also a dealer on themustangsource.com that is in Pa. that sells all of GT's at 300 over invoice/holdback. Just a thought for you.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Yeah I saw that dealer, he's only about an hour from me too I think. If I decide to go that route, I'll be calling him.

stang1971

Established Member
i picked mine up today....

gt premium.... black with black leather.

dealer was not marking it up and i got a plan.

car drives like a dream... and im offically the only one in kc with one.. for now..lol

stang1971

Established Member
2011001.jpg

2011002.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

DSCobra01

Established Member
Beautiful and looks really nice with the tint. Congrats man:rockon:

P.S. I think they put your steering wheel on upside down LOL j/k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread