2011+ GT Owner List

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
havent got mine yet but its on the way as we speak, should be here by the end of may.

its black, 3.73s and the brembo package

2013Boss302

Established Member
i ordered mine today base GT sterling grey brembo break package, 3.73s.
there was one at the lot that was sold but i took a few pics of it. i was going to order grabber blue till i saw this color

Capture1.gif

photo232.gif

Capture-1.gif

i am so anxious.i currently drive a 2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution X. i love that car but im tired of the import scene. i really love the new gt. i wish i knew how long it will take to come to me.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
i ordered my 2011 gt on 3/27. it was built 4/26. in transit 5/13.

candy apple red, 300a base GT, charcoal interior, brembo's, 3.73, spoiler delete.

lightest possible weight.

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
there was one at the lot that was sold but i took a few pics of it. i was going to order grabber blue till i saw this color

Capture1.gif

photo232.gif

Capture-1.gif

i am so anxious.i currently drive a 2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution X. i love that car but im tired of the import scene. i really love the new gt. i wish i knew how long it will take to come to me.

I dont know bout anyone else but I love these wheels especially in black

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member

Capture1.gif

photo232.gif

Capture-1.gif

Thats awesome... I was going with the Sterling silver til I saw the Grabber Blue.. Go figure... Congrats..:beer:

ttbit

Long Time Mustang Fan
Established Member
Thats awesome... I was going with the Sterling silver til I saw the Grabber Blue.. Go figure... Congrats..:beer:

Did you get the Grabber Blue interior accents? I am not one for flashy interiors (but need something better than a Challenger interior) but I think the GB accents look great in pics.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Did you get the Grabber Blue interior accents? I am not one for flashy interiors (but need something better than a Challenger interior) but I think the GB accents look great in pics.

Naw went with the Charcoal leather. I'm not big on crazy interiors myself..

Oh and Congrats SB03Cobra.. Gorgeous car... I was talking too my wife the other day and we both agreed that if we like this Mustang as much as we think we do I'll be getting the base GT in Sterling or Black with 3:73s and Brembo pack in a couple of years down the road... Will put the Brembo Pack wheels on the Grabber Blue and maybe get some Coys for the black one.. Just a plan for now but cant wait to get the Grabber home...
:beer:

Last edited:

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
ordered one a few weeks ago, no vin yet, black standard gt, with black interrior, 3.73, and brembo package. i figured i dont need all the extra stuff to weigh the car down.

venumus93

Established Member
Picked up Mine 5/23/2010

Just picked mine up yesterday!
Premium GT with 3.73's, security package, and Brembos.

2011gt13.jpg

I got nearly the same car...except I got base model, and no security package. Picked up the first one to arrive at my local dealer. base model, black cloth, 3.73's and Brembo package. Compliments my '93 LX 5.0 very nicely :coolman:

Sean

Last edited:

sb03cobra

Established Member
I got nearly the same car...except I got base model, and no security package. Picked up the first one to arrive at my local dealer. base model, black cloth, 3.73's and Brembo package. Compliments my '93 LX 5.0 very nicely :coolman:

Sean

Congrats, they are amazing cars!

Users who are viewing this thread