2000 Cobra R #111 Build Thread

Used Oil

Established Member
Basically I wanted plenty of power but also have some really amazing braking power. Without going to some GT sized rear brakes and grinding the knuckle I won’t be able to go to a 15” wheel. So 1/2 mile and 1 mile racing seemed to fit the circumstances the best. I will be attempting 1/4 mile racing with a 18” rear wheel but it’s not really built for it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome project. That Hogan intake is gorgeous! I’ll be following your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Used Oil

Established Member
DBD70B9C-746E-4882-9EFF-8DFF26A5ED52.jpeg

Used Oil

Established Member
Looks like a nice set of DD's hanging out up front there....looking great man. Any expectation on finish date at this point?
No it’s too hard to say. Several parts I’ve ordered have taken much longer than expected to arrive so I couldn’t guess when start up will be.

Used Oil

Established Member
This is so sick, love it man. What are you plans for the exhaust?
I wanted a stock looking exhaust but there’s no way to make a 4” exit fit with as low as it is and go around the wide front tires. The only thing that fits now is a fender exit.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks like the the hot sides dump right into the intercooler. Whats the plan?

Amazing build.. love it!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks like the the hot sides dump right into the intercooler. Whats the plan?

Amazing build.. love it!

Nah, just that one pic makes it look that way from what I can tell. Look at the shape as it slopes…both hot sides can go right over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread