2000 Cobra R #111 Build Thread

Used Oil

Established Member
2D126C90-9176-483B-BBDB-4866C32E1137.jpeg

panoz

Used Oil, have you considered using Kenny Brown’s IRS set up? It’s tubular A-arms with improved geometry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used Oil

Established Member
Used Oil, have you considered using Kenny Brown’s IRS set up? It’s tubular A-arms with improved geometry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I originally planned to use their rear arms until I read that they’re weaker than stock. I might be putting more power through an IRS than many have so didn’t want to risk it.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Just read finished the entire thread. I like the build. I was really disappointed to see the fiberglass front end/bumper, but I assume that will be the 1/2 mile setup. I love the idea of having as much 00R appearance as possible yet the undercarriage of an insane build like this. Would be even better if you could work out a stock appearing side exit exhaust!

Used Oil

Established Member
Just read finished the entire thread. I like the build. I was really disappointed to see the fiberglass front end/bumper, but I assume that will be the 1/2 mile setup. I love the idea of having as much 00R appearance as possible yet the undercarriage of an insane build like this. Would be even better if you could work out a stock appearing side exit exhaust!
Thanks! That front end pic was just for fun. The only hood, fenders and bumpers I’ll use are the stock ones.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Exciting build! Will be a wild ride, wheel spin all the way through boost!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Used Oil

Established Member
A4B15825-B124-4C57-B11D-A6EE11770A37.jpeg
Any updates?
Not much right now, I’m waiting on the intake to be finished before any of the remaining fabrication can be done. Beau Felcher did change the color from red to black, brakes are complete, waiting on a few fuel system fittings so that can be buttoned up.

Users who are viewing this thread