20 Years Ago Today...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
20 years ago I was barely in high school, buying MM&FF and 5.0 Mustang mags dreaming of owning a Mustang. Also at times masturbating to the babes of said mags. Good ol days

fangstang

Established Member

#15?

Does that seem right or are these numbers not right?
Are those supposed to be member #'s when we first signed up? I cant imagine I was #2128. There werent that many members at the beginning. At least that I can remember.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Funny how many old timers aren't exactly "old timers" age wise and joined straight out of, or in HS.

Remember this being the place to find all the good Streetfire videos, then the NWS meme thread.

Congratulations on the 20.

Might be time to change my subtitle. From when Bruno went at me not realizing I was a different member.

Last edited:

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Came on here mostly for the knowledge and commradity this place has endless knowledge gearhead and puntang wise. Can someone help me with a former member who got banned probably in 2010 or 2011 name was MarauderRT10 the guy stole shit from me and used it to gamble SMH

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Not only do I remember the streetfire days, I remember when Kyle from 1320 used to post videos here back in the mail order DVD days. He even mentioned this site in an interview video he did for his channel.
Had a real life double take when I held the door for someone at 7-11. Dude was wearing a Mexico Racing League shirt.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Are those supposed to be member #'s when we first signed up? I cant imagine I was #2128. There werent that many members at the beginning. At least that I can remember.
Yeah, I have no idea if it's accurate or not lol.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Came on here mostly for the knowledge and commradity this place has endless knowledge gearhead and puntang wise. Can someone help me with a former member who got banned probably in 2010 or 2011 name was MarauderRT10 the guy stole shit from me and used it to gamble SMH
That username doesn't show up.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
That SOB probably deleted himself years ago then that bastard
There's been a long standing policy against deleting accounts here, so if it existed, it likely still exists as whatever username it was back then. We've also always been selective when it came to username changes, if a user had a troubled past we usually would not grant them a name change.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Been here 20-21yrs, sometime before graduating college in ‘02.
Lots of great cars and times on SVTP over the years, only forum I regular and for good reason.
-J

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
20 years seems like a long time but also flies by at the same time. 20 years ago I was in HS with only the dream of having a Cobra.

I joined this forum back in '06-07 timeframe when I had my 1995 GT. I sold it a couple years later then stopped frequenting the forum. When I bought my Cobra in 2013 I tried to find my account but couldn't remember my username for the life of me and didn't even remember which email I used so i had no way of recovering the account. I ended up just signing up under a different username. Even 10 years ago for this account doesn't seem that long.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, it's been 12 years for me. I first came here when Camaro5 was going apeshit and banning anyone who posted on here or pointed out that the new Z sucked. Had to visit this site just to see what all the hub-bub was. Stuck around ever since.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Look at Post #9
That username doesn't show up.
This might be the guy Supercharged91m is referring to since his AIM matches closely to MarauderRT10.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Look at Post #9

This might be the guy Supercharged91m is referring to since his AIM matches closely to MarauderRT10.

Email matches too Mike. He hasn't been on in 9 years, and isn't banned.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

Forum statistics​

Threads 1,166,211 Messages 16,688,423 Members 151,820
I would love to find out how many are regulars (post twice a week) out of all of those. As for me I am a fossil as I joined when my dad bought his 2002 Lightning on New Years day 2002 it was the first SVT product that sold at that dealership for the year.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I would love to find out how many are regulars (post twice a week) out of all of those. As for me I am a fossil as I joined when my dad bought his 2002 Lightning on New Years day 2002 it was the first SVT product that sold at that dealership for the year.
A bunch lurk, but don't post. Heck, there's some that joined and have never been back on since that day.

Users who are viewing this thread