2" Leveled Maverick Tremor

andymarkv

Established Member
Saw this and thought it looked kinda cool with a 2" level. Although...255/75/17's Yoko MT's are going to kill the MPG's...which is the whole purpose for having a car-truck.

mav.jpg
mav 2.jpg

andymarkv

Established Member
Hmmmmm… you’re the last guys I expected to monitor THIS forum…is it kind of like monitoring your Grinder account “for educational purposes”?

I keed i keed!!!! You guys have some of the biggest flame throwers on the site, I’d be scorched earth in minutes! LOL

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hmmmmm… you’re the last guys I expected to monitor THIS forum…is it kind of like monitoring your Grinder account “for educational purposes”?

I keed i keed!!!! You guys have some of the biggest flame throwers on the site, I’d be scorched earth in minutes! LOL

I keed. Looks nice mein.

XP900

Established Member
The problem is if he raised the body in the front above the normal riding height. There are now a few cases on the forums where the half shafts are leaking from the added stress and Ford dealers are baulking at covering the service repairs. If it was a Ford lift kit (if they even make one) they would probably be okay but an aftermarket one and I can see Ford dealers having issues covering any work.

mariusvt

Established Member
I almost feel like if you're doing something to the maverick suspension,it'd be a drop.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it's a bit much.
Definitely in the front. Just looks weird with that much of a height increase. I mean, it isn't horrible, but it isn't great, either.

I almost feel like if you're doing something to the maverick suspension,it'd be a drop.
I agree. With this truck dropping it a bit does enhance the overall appearance a bit.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I have seen the Maverick Tremor in person, and it is actually not bad. Looks much better than the FX4 version since it sits taller and has more aggressive tires. The AWD system in the Tremor is basically borrowed from the Focus RS, so it's really good.

But... I looked at getting one for the wife that MSRP'ed for a little over $36K, and the dealer had it marked up to over $43K. No thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread