1993 cobra 1/18th by GMP!! FINALLY!!!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
If you want to reserve yours let me know. My buddy is a dealer and I can hook you guys up. Available in Vibrant red, Teal metallic, and Black. GMP is one of the best in the market and you won't believe the fine detailing. $100.00 suggested list. Those of you who would be interested and are positive you want one let me know. I need to know how many roughly he should order and in what color. Thanks. Available only at the end of MARCH!!!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
1993 1/18th metal model of cobra!!

I guess some other guy was showing them, you can go to that link and see the pictures. Anyways, if somebody wants one let me know and I'll get them out to you when they are available. We can reserve them and dealers have first dibs if you know what I mean. Thanks. With those of you who aren't familiar with GMP models, they have carpeting, usually the gear shifters, window cranks and windows, suspension, etc.. all works like the real thing. Heavily detailed and well worth the money if you compare to cheaper models. You get what you pay for.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
He also said $100.00 suggested list, it that the price of them or is it cheaper ?

Why pre-order if they will be out next month ?

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
What kind of deal do i get if i order all 3
I'm not sure I'll have to ask my buddy who sells these. I know that GMP is cracking down hard on guys selling below retail on ebay so your not going to see so much savings anymore. Give me a few days to find out.

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Looking forward to it myself. i just bought the 93 yellow limited edition covertible for myself while I'm waiting for the real 93 cobra project that I may find someday

fivestangs

Established Member
Hmm..isn't the snake on the driver's side fender backwards? (it's facing forwards in the picture that shows up when you click the ZOOM link on GMP's site)

BTW, I'm new to this site, but am an original '93 Cobra owner :)

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
fivestangs said:
Hmm..isn't the snake on the driver's side fender backwards? (it's facing forwards in the picture that shows up when you click the ZOOM link on GMP's site)

BTW, I'm new to this site, but am an original '93 Cobra owner :)

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy all the info one here.

What color,interior color,options of it, car #?

Can you post some pics of it ?

rogerb

Established Member
I'm new here as well and also a GMP dealer. I visit with them each year at SEMA and go over ideas. They have the best detailed mustangs with AUTO ART ( also a deaer ) right behind them. I would be willing to do some type of group by. i will be honest there is not that much money in them. I sent them a list of over 40 cars that they should do without ever having to change the mold for the fox body. Summer editions and 93 cobras were the first on the list hmmmm :coolman:

Didn't mean to steal the thread from ya

fivestangs

Established Member
She's black on black, nothing special option wise... rear defroster, sunroof, power seat (was that even an option, I forgot).

production number 676

I have pics, but don't have them right now...long story short:
* I live outside new orleans
* little something called katrina shows up
* employer's building destroyed, relocated temporarily to houston
* pics still on pc at home :)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread