1980's "figured" inflation for the last 2 years, 30%

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks like 17% this year, 13% last.

Jeez, based on that chart, it's like they revised the numbers so whatever the inflation was using the 1980 calc, it's 8% less now.

Sounds about right with government though, if they don't like the results of their policies, they just move the goalposts or find some other way to spin it.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I carry a super computer around in my pocket and can order tacos to be delivered to my house on a moments notice.

My truck is faster than a supercar from the 1980s, can pull an excavator and gets better mileage than an econo shitbox from that era.

Fake tits did not even exist in 1980.

How does the index adjust for these?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I knew this was false but had to check when they were invented. You are only off by 85 years.

How old are you? Unless you were banging starlets you did not see fake tits until the 1990s and the average bitch could not afford them until 2000s.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
y'all are a bunch of young Ninnies...

Breast implants became popular in the '60s and readily available in the '70s.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
OH...and I'll say AGAIN...

Double-digit Inflation...yet EVERY plane I'm on, restaurant I'm in, hotel I stay at...and the ROADS are FULL of cars (NEW CARS, from home delivery and "vending machines"...at that) and EVERYBODY I speak to, their business is BOOMING!!!!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
How old are you? Unless you were banging starlets you did not see fake tits until the 1990s and the average bitch could not afford them until 2000s.

Month away from 39 so ya, I don't recall them until the 90s but that doesn't mean they didn't exist!

I do agree that they were likely quite rare before the 80s.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
OH...and I'll say AGAIN...

Double-digit Inflation...yet EVERY plane I'm on, restaurant I'm in, hotel I stay at...and the ROADS are FULL of cars (NEW CARS, from home delivery and "vending machines"...at that) and EVERYBODY I speak to, their business is BOOMING!!!!
I believe that people are spending with hopes of voting in debt forgiveness. We have had too many years of being told that you don’t need to pay for your actions.

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
I carry a super computer around in my pocket and can order tacos to be delivered to my house on a moments notice.

My truck is faster than a supercar from the 1980s, can pull an excavator and gets better mileage than an econo shitbox from that era.

Fake tits did not even exist in 1980.

How does the index adjust for these?

On the flip, ag land was literally 1/10 what it is now, post HS education has gotten stupid expensive while simultaneously being worth less, and health care costs have gone off the rails.

I do agree with your points, tho.

MG0h3

Established Member
Went for an oil change in Marathon FL yesterday and first place said 4hr wait. No employees.

Drive back and looked in the shop and empty lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

OX1

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread