14 Camaro SS 1LE vs 15 Mustang GT PP

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think nor care if you're hiding shit mang. I've always wanted to say, I bet you miss your c5z. Those things have a tremendous weight advantage.

Also, axle backs removed or swapped out would help from a dig. Not sure why you dont like dig racing, its not like you're racing for money/pinks/gas.

C5Z was a great car, I prefer my Camaro, it's slower but just as fun.

I dont dig, because I lack the skill to launch and it exponentially increases wear and strains at the driveline components. Shit starts getting a lot more expensive.

Must be a fast 1LE! I ran [email protected] with a tune and drag radial and corsa sport.

What type of car do you own Mr. Hunt?

LOL WUT?

Zyborg isn't hiding shit, we talk on a regular basis and will eventually get together for a run, he either comes to H-town or I to SA. In fact I have been trying to talk him into coming to H-town and letting me cam swap his 1LE for a couple months now. The 1LE is a fat girl that can dance, unlike her regular SS sisters. Those cars should have all been geared like the 1LE.

Doesn't hurt that Zyborg is a hot shoe driver either, he will ring every ounce of potential out of that 1LE.

We definitely need to get together and hang out. I appreciate the offer / support.

This.

Dude is a driver. That's what good drivers do. I dont doubt his races at all as anything but skills to pay the bills.

Thanks Thomas, but I dont consider myself a great driver, good but not great. I do, however have great attention to detail.

Here is a fun fact, yesterday, I had the chance to check out THE nicest S550 I have seen. The way this guy had it set up with some minor mods / touches, really made me warm up to the new stang body. I hate to say it but it actually made me second guess my purchase. I would have never guessed that the new 5.0s would look so good.

Ill try to get some pics of it..

Good runs buddy.

My cars an I/E Tune car, and my bud with a full SW exhaust ass rapes me by 4-5 cars whenever we run, no matter the speed. +1 to cat sentiments

Full exhaust is definitely better than part exhaust... Lol

If you look on ZYBORGS youtube channel you'll find his car running against full bolt on coyotes.

I wouldnt quite call them "full" bolt ons BUT they were just as modded, if not, more
Modded than my car.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Here is a fun fact, yesterday, I had the chance to check out THE nicest S550 I have seen. The way this guy had it set up with some minor mods / touches, really made me warm up to the new stang body. I hate to say it but it actually made me second guess my purchase. I would have never guessed that the new 5.0s would look so good.

Not sure if serious or hacked account......

slverstang

Established Member
C5Z was a great car, I prefer my Camaro, it's slower but just as fun.

I dont dig, because I lack the skill to launch and it exponentially increases wear and strains at the driveline components. Shit starts getting a lot more expensive.

What type of car do you own Mr. Hunt?

We definitely need to get together and hang out. I appreciate the offer / support.

Thanks Thomas, but I dont consider myself a great driver, good but not great. I do, however have great attention to detail.

Full exhaust is definitely better than part exhaust... Lol

I wouldnt quite call them "full" bolt ons BUT they were just as modded, if not, more
Modded than my car.

Let me help with that...
12557787_989910191080224_503229451_o.jpg

12552535_1032413373468251_3730227408768267040_n.jpg

8500_1032412853468303_1386142320795134307_n.jpg

And a squad photo

12622482_1033375086705413_6761151422841677000_o.jpg

Last edited:

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Yea, most of the cars I've seen on his channel are CAI/Tune cars, maybe 1 with long tubes as well which would be the only one of comparable mods to the 1LE. A lot of the CAI/Tune cars are Bama or SCT canned tuned as well which god knows may be slower than stock lol.

I ran a light bolt on Bama tuned 13GT 3 times in a row at San Antonio Raceway and I think the owner was unhappy by nights end losing over and over to a stock 15 GT.

EDIT: Find yourself a catless, LTS, CAI, Boss or CobraJet manifold, Lund or AED tuned car to run. Watch out for the corn tho. :D

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, most of the cars I've seen on his channel are CAI/Tune cars, maybe 1 with long tubes as well which would be the only one of comparable mods to the 1LE. A lot of the CAI/Tune cars are Bama or SCT canned tuned as well which god knows may be slower than stock lol.

I ran a light bolt on Bama tuned 13GT 3 times in a row at San Antonio Raceway and I think the owner was unhappy by nights end losing over and over to a stock 15 GT.

EDIT: Find yourself a catless, LTS, CAI, Boss or CobraJet manifold, Lund or AED tuned car to run. Watch out for the corn tho. :D

Lmao... Youre a real jokester bud. You complain that i only run cars with a "cai and a shit tune that are probably slower than stock" and then proceed to tell me to find my camaro-tank (modded with a cai and some catted LTs) a Cobra Jet / Boss full bolt on 5.0 car to run...

i think you out to meet me up, so you can test me out...

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
Lmao... Youre a real jokester bud. You complain that i only run cars with a "cai and a shit tune that are probably slower than stock" and then proceed to tell me to find my camaro-tank (modded with a cai and some catted LTs) a Cobra Jet / Boss full bolt on 5.0 car to run...

i think you out to meet me up, so you can test me out...

To be fair Zyborg you're outdriving the cars that you run against. I have had no issues with a 1LE that was FBO but no cam or anything internally modified. Your car runs strong for sure but you're picking on non-drivers or poorly tuned cars (obviously not your fault) lol :pepper:

slverstang

Established Member

Why would he do that? He has already raced a full bolt on 15. You can see how that came out. Its like telling me to find a cammed out Full bolt on camaro. Its always going to go back and forth. Hes not even close to full bolt ons yet gives plenty of close races. Kinda of sounds like you are saying only a FBO 5.0 will beat him....

PS the 15 is Lund tuned.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
No, I think I was not clear. It appeared to me that people want to see the 1LE vs a FBO car and I was merely giving my 2 cents as to what that would be.

I can't count the times I see a giant mod list and people jump to saying full bolt on when in reality its a CAI/Canned tune car. This goes for Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes, on all car forums that I lurk.

Zyborg I've offered to run you with my stock car in the past, just sayin. Straight line ain't really my thing but I have offered :p

Last edited:

slverstang

Established Member
No, I think I was not clear. It appeared to me that people want to see the 1LE vs a FBO car and I was merely giving my 2 cents as to what that would be.

I can't count the times I see a giant mod list and people jump to saying full bolt on when in reality its a CAI/Canned tune car. This goes for Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes, on all car forums that I lurk.

Zyborg I've offered to run you with my stock car in the past, just sayin. Straight line ain't really my thing but I have offered :p

I think thats a call out......toll road runs anyone???

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good kills ZYBORG!

To be fair Zyborg you're outdriving the cars that you run against. I have had no issues with a 1LE that was FBO but no cam or anything internally modified. Your car runs strong for sure but you're picking on non-drivers or poorly tuned cars (obviously not your fault) lol :pepper:

You're driving a A6 and saying he's racing non-drivers?

I'd actually like to see him run a A6 GT for a interesting outcome, unless some of these are A6 cars. The the driver excuse can't be used, can it?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Man, I wish I could say I have magical driver skills, but I dont. Im a good driver, not great. I dont even power shift and shifts could be faster. Not all cars are set up the same. I think it is a little unfair to say that I am picking on non-drivers or poorly tuned cars. Some of the guys that I have raced on 5.0s are just as good of drivers if not better.

I do believe that in the 5.0 stang vs LS3 camaro battle, the 5.0 car carries the upper hand but the 5th gen can be very competitive in the right hands / owner.

IIRC, i asked you for a run a while back and we cancelled due to bad weather. I now notice that you say your car is stock and your sig lists a CAI and cat back exhaust, as well as light weight after market wheels. I wouldnt call that stock...

I say you get that master unicorn blood tune and come beat up my car.

I think thats a call out......toll road runs anyone???

Lol, i have been actually wanting to roll on that toll road..

slverstang

Established Member
Good kills ZYBORG!

I'd actually like to see him run a A6 GT for a interesting outcome, unless some of these are A6 cars. The the driver excuse can't be used, can it?
the maroon one on his channel is an A 6

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Good kills ZYBORG!

Thanks man.

I recently raced an automatic 15 with full exhaust, cai tune. He pulled me.
Same night, I raced an automatic 14 with Xpipe, muffler delete, cai and tune. I pulled him.

[youtube_browser]8kKZ4RSZwCU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
IIRC, i asked you for a run a while back and we cancelled due to bad weather. I now notice that you say your car is stock and your sig lists a CAI and cat back exhaust, as well as light weight after market wheels. I wouldnt call that stock...

I say you get that master unicorn blood tune and come beat up my car.

Lol, i have been actually wanting to roll on that toll road..

lol, did I say EVER that I was going to win? Nope. Don't understand where all the hostility is coming from but oh well. Not my kinda racing anyway, see ya.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
All the hate is lame. He won. Obviously the 5.bro thought he had a chance or he wouldn't have accepted the race.

Who cares what mods. Camaro won this one.

I will say on page 1 some moron used this race to illustrate how the ls3 is "superior." I got a good chuckle out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread