14 Camaro SS 1LE vs 15 Mustang GT PP

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It's all good. What's a fbo then?

I run low 12's

You should be runing faster for your mods. Your car should be a 11 sec car no problem.

You could still bolt on boss/cj IM, DS, gears, drag pack, clutch... Etc.

D1SC_GT

Banned
You all can believe whatever your heart desires. Zyborg has always been known on this forum for being shady. His C5Z beat cars with 1-2-300 more HP than his. Now he this hideous tank of a Camaro and is suddenly doing the same? An no, his driving doesnt make up for the disadvanteges' of his cars. This shit is old. You're a master of hiding your nitrous

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Yeah those mods should be 11.4-11.6@119-122

I don't know anyone trapping that high with these mods on a 2015. 2011-2014 yes.

If I can improve my 60ft I assume I could get 11.8-11.9 out of it. I trapped 116.8 mph as my highest mph in this car.

Next mods are clutch drive shaft and gt350 intake. Gt350 intake guys are seeing serious gains. One trapped 119 last weekend and the week before that he was 116 mph just like myself and same mods.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
You all can believe whatever your heart desires. Zyborg has always been known on this forum for being shady. His C5Z beat cars with 1-2-300 more HP than his. Now he this hideous tank of a Camaro and is suddenly doing the same? An no, his driving doesnt make up for the disadvanteges' of his cars. This shit is old. You're a master of hiding your nitrous

I couldnt agree more.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
House-Laugh-to-Sad.gif

I couldnt agree more.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny how all these haters/lurkers come out of the woodwork, isn't it Zyborg? :lol:

Lol, i think i must be getting pranked. I dont think I have ever had anyone, that I actually met on this site, call me shady or talk smack.

You would think I was out there racing a Hyundai... How hard is it to believe that another v8 muscle car can compete with the 5.0 Stang? Bolt on camaro-tanks have been low 11s too. Come on people!

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
I don't even remember what I said but it was edited by a mod. Sorry gents!

Zyborg, I may come down with a group to TX2K. I will hit ya up if so.

slverstang

Established Member
I don't know, think it would be close. Here are mods.

Long tube headers off road, cat back, jlt cold air, e85, steeda bushings, drag radials.

Im down for a run too...

It's all good. What's a fbo then?

I run low 12's

You should be easy 11.9 My bud with full kooks, CAI, tune on 93 runs 12.2 at 118 all day

I don't know anyone trapping that high with these mods on a 2015. 2011-2014 yes.

If I can improve my 60ft I assume I could get 11.8-11.9 out of it. I trapped 116.8 mph as my highest mph in this car.

Next mods are clutch drive shaft and gt350 intake. Gt350 intake guys are seeing serious gains. One trapped 119 last weekend and the week before that he was 116 mph just like myself and same mods.

Guys down here are trapping 117+ on Exhaust Cai tune 93.

lol...if hes on the bottle then he is slow as shit

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Only a complete moron would suspect NAWS.... Hahaha...

MTI4OTkxMjYwNjgwNjg4OTE0.gif

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't even remember what I said but it was edited by a mod. Sorry gents!

Zyborg, I may come down with a group to TX2K. I will hit ya up if so.

Its all good man, you didnt offend anyone...

Im still debating on whether I wanna head up there myself... Its fun but it can also be a cluster**** and tons of cop activity....

HandBanana

Established Member
Its all good man, you didnt offend anyone...

Im still debating on whether I wanna head up there myself... Its fun but it can also be a cluster**** and tons of cop activity....

I'm just going to watch the festivities. My cobra is way too slow for my liking to try to run folks down there. I hear the hustle game is strong in H town. Just gonna ride down in a GT-R or a Vette.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just going to watch the festivities. My cobra is way too slow for my liking to try to run folks down there. I hear the hustle game is strong in H town. Just gonna ride down in a GT-R or a Vette.

Sounds good man, cant hurt to hit me up if you come.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

How is it old to you? You haven't even been here a year yet......what's your former user name?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ Hey, I havent seen da5deuce in awhile, you know what happened to him? I havent seen kaz109 either. Damn people b leaving :(

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
^ Hey, I havent seen da5deuce in awhile, you know what happened to him? I havent seen kaz109 either. Damn people b leaving :(

Not sure what happened to Deuce. I've had PM convos with Deuce in the past and this is just my opinion, I think he didn't like some threads here. He's a laid back dude that gave respect to posters that gave it back. You' shouldn't feel like you have to defend yourself for something that has nothing to do with you. I've learned to deal with it and troll those type of threads/posters.

Kaz still post when he can, look in the NBA thread. He's in there ruffling feathers lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely not da5deuce, dude seemed cool from what i saw in his posts...

Users who are viewing this thread