14 Camaro SS 1LE vs 15 Mustang GT PP

D1SC_GT

Banned
Zyborg at it once again. NA C5Z beating cars that it shouldnt. Now he's in a POS Camaro and puling buslengths on 5.0's. No surprise.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Zyborg at it once again. NA C5Z beating cars that it shouldnt. Now he's in a POS Camaro and puling buslengths on 5.0's. No surprise.

Zyborg has been pretty humble and up front about his car on both SVTP and on C5. I'm on both sites and have conversed with him on multiple occasions and in multiple threads. I don't get this vibe from him.

Did you have a bad experience with him?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Damn, please tell me how you really feel! You and I are gonna be besties!

Who honked off race 1, 2 and 3?

IIRC, I honked the first 2 and he honked the last one. I should have given him the hit... Too much adrenaline.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
2015s are turds, surprised ls3 Camaros are getting beat by an auto car s550 5.0slow with exhaust most likely making 416whp with long tubes and pump gas.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
2015s are turds, surprised ls3 Camaros are getting beat by an auto car s550 5.0slow with exhaust most likely making 416whp with long tubes and pump gas.

You should already know that you are no longer welcome. Unless you wanna make this personal, I suggest you see your way out.

HandBanana

Established Member
Zyborg, get your black car up here to Music City this summer for a road trip. We shall drink well into the evening on Broadway and the following day, when we have finally sobered up, we shall race into the night. Please?!

Edited by Moderator. I know what you meant, but still no.
Thanks

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Here we go again with ZYBORG. This guy is the epitome of beating cars he shouldn't (not saying this is the case in these vids). The absolute mastery of mod lying

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been saying this for a few years now. Hes got the game down thats for sure.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in Houston full bolt on s550. I'd like a run.

Why you trying to puppy kick bro? What does this "FBO" consist of?

Zyborg, get your black car up here to Music City this summer for a road trip. We shall drink well into the evening on Broadway and the following day, when we have finally sobered up, we shall race into the night. Please?!

Edited by Moderator. I know what you meant, but still no.
Thanks

Im a dirty hispanic, white under the right lighting.

That actually sounds awesome man. Wish I could but thats quite the drive...

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been saying this for a few years now. Hes got the game down thats for sure.

Lol, I dont think I have ever seen you before... Need to get an avatar or sig bro. It helps us simple minds remember...

Last edited:

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Puppy kick? I have a n/a 5.0 2015 mustang. You can search my name on here and probably find my 1/4 mile times and mods.

Figured it would be a close race.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Puppy kick? I have a n/a 5.0 2015 mustang. You can search my name on here and probably find my 1/4 mile times and mods.

Figured it would be a close race.

Nah, not really... Shouldnt be.

If we had same mods yeah, maybe. On not even close to FBO, I just got started. I got of set of LTs (still catted), CAI and tune. Ported stock TB is just for throttle/pedal feel, Lol.

So what are all your mods? Still havent mentioned them..

If you swing by SA, you can hit me up and Ill run for fun, but we both know the outcome to that race already...

Last edited:

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Nah, not really... Shouldnt be.

If we had same mods yeah, maybe. On not even close to FBO, I just got started. I got of set of LTs (still catted), CAI and tune. Ported stock TB is just for throttle/pedal feel, Lol.

So what are all your mods? Still havent mentioned them..

If you swing by SA, you can hit me up and Ill run for fun, but we both know the outcome to that race already...

I don't know, think it would be close. Here are mods.

Long tube headers off road, cat back, jlt cold air, e85, steeda bushings, drag radials.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know, think it would be close. Here are mods.

Long tube headers off road, cat back, jlt cold air, e85, steeda bushings, drag radials.

You on e85 too? Shit...

Im down for fun, but it most definitely should not be close with you on the E, if it is close, you need to find yourself a different tuner.

Im working on adding a little extra myself... I'll be heading over to H-town soon hopefully. Maybe I can hit you up when Im there... Jlmk.

Who tuned it?

I also, wouldnt call that FBO, JMO.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
ah stop hating on ZYBORG. guy can bang gears with the best, and roll racing is like street fighting. there are no rules and anything you can do to get a jump is what you do. don't act like all of us aren't trying to steal the hit all the time too.

id like to run ZYBORG on a track, use that 1LE what it was built for. the track( road course) is so much more fun then the streets its stupid.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
ah stop hating on ZYBORG. guy can bang gears with the best, and roll racing is like street fighting. there are no rules and anything you can do to get a jump is what you do. don't act like all of us aren't trying to steal the hit all the time too.

id like to run ZYBORG on a track, use that 1LE what it was built for. the track( road course) is so much more fun then the streets its stupid.

Thanks for man. But im just a good driver that knows his car.

Id say yes to the road course, but Id probably kill myself, or wreck onto another car. Sadly, I just got the 1LE mainly because of its looks.

:beer:

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
You on e85 too? Shit...

Im down for fun, but it most definitely should not be close with you on the E, if it is close, you need to find yourself a different tuner.

Im working on adding a little extra myself... I'll be heading over to H-town soon hopefully. Maybe I can hit you up when Im there... Jlmk.

Who tuned it?

I also, wouldnt call that FBO, JMO.

It's all good. What's a fbo then?

I run low 12's

Users who are viewing this thread