~10:1 Aluminator 15 psi dyno today~

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
yeah temps werent bad at all. the new cooling system is doing very well. such low boost, therefore lower IAT2.....let it be known that higher compression is not going to affect your IAT2s.......only ECTs would truly be a tad hotter.....but with my new system....it stays very cool. and burning E85 def keeps things cooler...

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
They didn't say much except it made good numbers.

I think that's Damn Good for a 2.3 Whipple @ 14-15 psi.

Figure a Whipple puts out what at 14-15 psi on a stock motor? 550-575?

I would say higher compression Works! :rockon:
yeah 561 @13psi here.

op, Bad ass car man, congrats on the numbers!! :beer:

gabe1530

Banned
damn those numbers are insane. i could only imagine if you had some cams with 23psi...
makes me really wish e85 wasnt so scarce in california.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I'll add a picture of the engine.
5045346246_fa2547f5b2_b.jpg

S.C.

Established Member
Wow 663 rwhp with a 3.2 pulley and belt slip . Congrats, i'm sure you will hit your goal for sure . Man cant imagine what that must feel like:bowdown:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
very, very, very nice. I think those are great numbers. I bet that thing feels great. I have to go E85!! Dang, you guys are making great numbers with that stuff!

Ironhand

Banned
Very impressed. I cant wait to see alittle higher boost. Im betting that cracking 750 is only a few lbs away. :beer:

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
yeah 561 @13psi here.

op, Bad ass car man, congrats on the numbers!! :beer:

Thx for the standard compression #s verification....and for the compliments!

damn those numbers are insane. i could only imagine if you had some cams with 23psi...
makes me really wish e85 wasnt so scarce in california.

Wish you guys had this stuff too....it is liquid gold plain and simple.

Wow 663 rwhp with a 3.2 pulley and belt slip . Congrats, i'm sure you will hit your goal for sure . Man cant imagine what that must feel like:bowdown:

she feels real nice!

damn nice results! those definitely aren't "normal" compression 15psi whipple numbers...good work!

:beer:

very, very, very nice. I think those are great numbers. I bet that thing feels great. I have to go E85!! Dang, you guys are making great numbers with that stuff!

I love the corn!

Congrats, nice numbers.

:beer:

what did the a/f look like?

on the street I see between 11.3 - 11.5. On the dyno it was running right at 11.0 - 11.1. Dyno does not have the same load as the street.

Very impressed. I cant wait to see alittle higher boost. Im betting that cracking 750 is only a few lbs away. :beer:

I agree.....I will document progress as I go with a 3.0 and 2.75 pulley in the future.

Yeah, I was wondering about that also.
Sick #`s btw.

11.3 - 11.5 on the street. On the dyno it was running richer at very low 11s

good luck Erik! I cant wait to see what kind of timing you're able to run on the 20+ psi.

Thx John, let me know when you want to sell me that 2.75 RR pulley back :rockon:

Teej281

Established Member
That's awesome man! A/f is right where you want it to be. Sounds like you not only build beasts but can tune them too!

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
That's awesome man! A/f is right where you want it to be. Sounds like you not only build beasts but can tune them too!
Appreciate it, and yes there is some fun in building these "beasts"....as for the tuning, Sleeper and I combine forces and get it as spot on as possible. We don't just get it "close", we chip away at it slowly in an effort to get A/F as flat as possible. Mind you, it is easier on a return stlye fuel system.

awesome man!!! Love your build, and that engine bay is pure sex!!!

Glad you like! I go home in the evenings and just zone out looking at the engine, always thinking of new things to do to set it apart from the rest. I would like to say this project is complete.....but it never is! I keep toggling with the idea of throwing some 3.27 gears in it....I imagine the pull on the highway would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread