04 Screaming Yellow Cobra KB 2.8H CCW's (show quality build)

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Yeah I may do that. I remember back in the day eBay used to be pretty good too, now it seems there's a bunch of deadbeat bidders on there.

Whitevenum, is that your cobra on eBay? Very very nice!

ad2330, I checked your cobra out in your fs ad...beautiful man. Good luck selling yours!

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Yeah I may do that. I remember back in the day eBay used to be pretty good too, now it seems there's a bunch of deadbeat bidders on there.

Whitevenum, is that your cobra on eBay? Very very nice!

ad2330, I checked your cobra out in your fs ad...beautiful man. Good luck selling yours!

Yep that's mine alright lol. Thanks and your car in on point as well! Engine bay is done real nice.
Ive been using ebay as advertising for the car for a while, had over a 100 phone calls and finally found someone to sell the car too. He's leaving a deposit and paying my asking price. Most of all I'm happy that the cobra is getting a great new home, she'll be well taken care of.

nycarpenter

Established Member
I use auto trader and ebay when I become serious about selling my cars. I have sold 12 mustangs in 3 years and only one was sold on SVTP. Boat loads of questions and I so want etc but when the new owner was found on ebay almost every time. It may not sell on the actual auction and may take 2 or more auctions and cost a few $$$ but in the end this was where I sold my KR few months back. It cost me $200 to sell it and on an over 50K car that was a bargain. If I still lived down the road from you I think you car would have been in my garage by now :) GLWS it truly is a beautiful car!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Wow. Honestly i think the car is too clean. I for sure wouldn't daily it but id want to badly. Id drive myself crazy with the upkeep. The perfect owner would be a rich collector.

GLWS.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Stunning car! Gorgeous.
The price is a steal for that car. No way you could build that car for that asking price. May I ask how long it took for you to have the car finished from first started to completion?
GLWS

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Well I've owned the car since '07 so pretty much every winter I've done something to it (one year I did the wheels and tires, next did the blower, next cams and engine compartment, etc)

Thanks for your interest

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Thanks guys! Yeah if I had the money (and a bigger garage) I'd definitely keep it

markd1990

Established Member
Damn you John!...lol. I think I need to come look at this thing. I'm actually in the market for one right now.PM me your number I don't have it in this phone. Talk to ya soon buddy

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Good lord man, I thought my car was clean. That is simply next level. Absolutely stunning car. Good luck getting it to a good home. :beer:

danbogart

Established Member
I've never been a huge fan of yellow, but good god. I can't stop eyeball effing this car. Wish me luck, im going to talk to the wife. Her favorite color happens to be yellow.........

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I've never been a huge fan of yellow, but good god. I can't stop eyeball effing this car. Wish me luck, im going to talk to the wife. Her favorite color happens to be yellow.........

Good luck, this has to be one of the nicest Terminators in existence - hell if it was a vert I would probably be trying to sell mine to buy it.

Chris0304

Established Member
Ugh!!! Somebody buy this thing already. I just sold my SB with plans of buying a Supra but Damn this thing is tempting.

cj428mach

Established Member

SY is one of the best colors and this car just looks killer with the mods.

Users who are viewing this thread