04 Screaming Yellow Cobra KB 2.8H CCW's (show quality build)

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
The tune is all done. I've done a lot of datalogging and went back and forth with Jon Lund to get it right on the money. I just never went back to the dyno to see what gains I got from the cams. Truth be told it's kind of a pain to get it dynoed, I have to wrap towels around the areas where the hold straps touch so it doesn't scuff up any painted/powder coated surfaces....I know, sounds stupid....but I'm pretty picky with this car.

I'm located in North Ridgeville OH 44039

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Almost forgot, no extra parts...what you see is what you get.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Thanks Sonic!

Also just to let everyone know I'm not expecting to actually get $35k asking price that I have listed but I had to start somewhere. I'm not forced to sell it or in a hurry to sell and also not looking to give this car away either but I am reasonable so feel free to make an offer if you're truly interested. I know whoever ends up buying this car will really be happy and satisfied with it.

Also anyone that's interested can come check it out and go over everything that's been done. I know there's more mods and etc that are on there that I didn't list.
A few more of those things that I thought of: Speed of Sound dual A-pillar gauge pod, autometer boost/vacuum in one and an Aeroforce gauge in the other. Aeroforce wideband O2 set up, Fore innovations billet hood vents, moroso vented/baffled catch can (remote mounted in fenderwell, keeps the intercooler 100% oil free), a ton of professionally powdercoated parts (pulley bridges, front engine timing cover, lower intake, lower blower discharge plate, swaybars and brackets etc.)

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
don't budge from that 35k! only prob I see is it too nice. i'd be scared to drive it lol

HPLouis

Established Member
OMG......I just want to give you my car and have you work the same magic on it. It's so clean that it's amazing.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Bump back to the top.

Ive always hated trying to sell any of my personal cars to get something else, advertising it, answering all the emails, getting crazy low ball offers, just dealing with the public in general (so much easier trading them in to a dealer, no hassles but you always lose so much money) anyways, my lowest I'm willing to go is $30k, no negotiating from there. If it doesn't sell on here I may list it on eBay, although I'm dreading that too with all these deadbeat high bidders lately.

ad2330

Established Member
Bump back to the top.

Ive always hated trying to sell any of my personal cars to get something else, advertising it, answering all the emails, getting crazy low ball offers, just dealing with the public in general (so much easier trading them in to a dealer, no hassles but you always lose so much money) anyways, my lowest I'm willing to go is $30k, no negotiating from there. If it doesn't sell on here I may list it on eBay, although I'm dreading that too with all these deadbeat high bidders lately.

Yeah don't do eBay man. I had a horrible experience. GLWS...she's a beaut! Clean terminator's don't seem to be moving these days...

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Post the car on ebay at buy it now only for 35k. You'll attract a lot more people looking to buy a cobra. Weed out the shit and take the first good offer you get. Basically use it as advertising and make a deal off ebay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread