04 Screaming Yellow Cobra KB 2.8H CCW's (show quality build)

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words.

All PM's replied to. Hopefully (if it sells) it goes to a good home. Ive had a lot of interest on here and eBay too surprisingly. My auction ends tomorrow. Whoever gets this car is going to love it!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words.

All PM's replied to. Hopefully (if it sells) it goes to a good home. Ive had a lot of interest on here and eBay too surprisingly. My auction ends tomorrow. Whoever gets this car is going to love it!

So eBay hasn't been a complete nightmare full of people either wasting your time or trying to rip you off?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Yeah I got a handful of tire kickers and one guy who bid twice real high amount just to see where my reserve was set at. Once he did that he retracted both of his bids and put "entered wrong amount" as the reason. The funny thing is my reserve was no secret, everyone who asked I replied back and told them.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
I don't think we're allowed to post eBay links in the market section but if you search 2004 cobra should be right there

b_offill

Established Member
Did it make reserve? Was watching and fighting with myself not to bid! Shut it off with less than 45 min left.

dtd01svt

Established Member
And this car was, BY FAR, the nicest Cobra I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect! Someone got a STEAL of a car! I hate to see it go....

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I'm a little sad to see it go. You've been on here for quite a while and it's been fun to see the car progress over the years with the attention to detail you've put into it. The new owner is getting one hell of a car.

Congrats on the sale.

:beer:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
I think the new owner will love it. Yeah I've been on here for quite awhile now but I'm not going anywhere just because I don't have a terminator anymore, I love this site!

Not sure what the next car will be but as soon as I get one I'll post some pics up for sure.

Thanks again for all the kind words and compliments from everyone. Thanks SVTP for letting me list it on here

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
This Cobra has to be the cleanest SY I've seen thus far. So much attention to detail. The undercarriage is spotless as well. Job well done OP. Enthusiasts like you really know how to set the bar. Looks the like new owner will always have a grin on his face after seeing this beauty parked in his garage :beer:

from6to8

Established Member
This Cobra has to be the cleanest SY I've seen thus far. So much attention to detail. The undercarriage is spotless as well. Job well done OP. Enthusiasts like you really know how to set the bar. Looks the like new owner will always have a grin on his face after seeing this beauty parked in his garage :beer:

Ain't no way the previous owner has driven that car a lot lol

Users who are viewing this thread