04'/69' Mach 1 Hybrid

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Thanks for waking up the thread. I haven't been around much. Yes, the car has been on the cover of Super Rod magazine and Mustangs and Fords.

The mustang II suspension is nothing out of the ordinary, we just fabbed it at the shop.

The car is a blast to drive. It is so weird getting in a 69' and seeing and hearing an 04'. There were and are a few bugs to work out but, we are getting there.

As for a "blank check" I would be afraid to say. It is priceless to us, as is many father/son projects out there, I am sure.

:rockon::rockon:

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Here are a few pics from the shades of the past show here in east TN. Got to hang out at the Ford Racing display.

100_0466.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0472.jpg

100_0468.jpg

100_0470.jpg

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Seen it at the Ford Tent at the car show/swap meet. Good looking for sure!

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Not a fan of the hood BUT....that car is pretty amazing looking. Interior I really like how you put all the mach 1 stuff in there. The color on the car is perfect choice. Great job on restoring/modding the old muscle to have new tech!

I might have missed it in earlier posts, but what did you do about the front suspension since the shock towers are gone for the WIDE DOHC motor? Mustang II IFS?

William

Users who are viewing this thread