04'/69' Mach 1 Hybrid

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
SNEEKYSNAKE said:
It will be at the corvette expo here in knoxville next month. It will be weird taking a mustang to a show like that :dw: , but they invited us. Or you can come by the house anytime.

http://www.corvetteexpo.com/march07.html

I just have one question??? If you dont mind me asking but how much $$$ do you have in the whole car?? Oh yea, Bad a$$ ride.

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
edgars23 said:
Great job on the build. One of the nicest 69's I have ever seen. F that, it is the nicest I have ever seen. A few questions for you if you don't mind.
Did you use the whole floor pan from the Mach donor or just the seat platforms? Did you have to do anything special to get the correct angle/position for the seats?
I ask this because I have some Mach 1 seats waiting to go into my 67 coupe and I don't know if I should just weld some custom brackets together or got get some platforms from an 99-04 donor.
You should definitely be getting a couple of magazine covers for this. Congrats on an awesome build and thank you sharing your project with us.

We did use the whole floor from the 04', which gave us the correct angle for the seats.The seats do sit a little high, so we might shorten the stock brackets some, but other than that they fit great. As for your 67', I would position them in the car where I wanted them to sit and then decide which way to mount them.

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
I just have one question??? If you dont mind me asking but how much $$$ do you have in the whole car?? Oh yea, Bad a$$ ride.

We haven't kept any records of the hours and parts, but a ballpark figure would be around 50k in labor and 40k in parts. Most of the money we have in the car is in the parts because, we have done most of the labor ourselves.

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
DSC02051.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
They say that every thing is for sale and has a price, so if some guy came up to you with a blank check and said name your price for the car....what would be your reply?

Great job by the way and the car is beautiful.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Congrats, you have a car I'm sure most would kill/sell their soul for...and I'm sure all the mags will want to do a spread on this beast. That is my dream car....glad too see someone was able to achieve something like this....

I'm speechless....

SeankySnake

Established Member
Xsnkchmr said:
You really need to bring this unreal car to Mustang Week. We are looking for 1,000 cars & 3,000 spectators. www.mustangweek.com
I know the magazines would have to look at this car.

:rockon::rolling: +100000000000000000 That is one AWESOME RESTO MOD!!!!! I too would love to see it at Mustang Week!!! Are you coming to Mustang Week?

Rusty

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
This + SN65 in a photoshoot. That IS mustang nirvanna.
Not just Mustang Nirvana, every carguy's Nirvana...Wow. Dude go to Mustang week, the magazines will love it just as much as we do.
Then definitely take hi-res professional pics of it and post them here so I can have a new wallpaper...please
Unbelievable job man :coolman::rockon:

mustangwild

I know this post has been sleeping for a while but just wanted to say I saw this car featured in the latest issue of Mustangs and Fords, very awsome.

Excellent job SNEEKYSNAKE, would love to do a similar thing to my 65 but lacking in time, money and need to work on the skills more.

SNEEKYSNAKE, I haven't taken the time to read through every post but did you say what modifications you made to the mustang II suspension? Thanks.

AzDropTop

Established Member
This thread is a fantastic example of all that is good with the internet. Amazing job with the build. Congrats!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
o dear lord... sickest build i have seen yet!!! that is just purely amazing, i dont even know what else to say for how amazing that looks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread