04'/69' Mach 1 Hybrid

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
Here is the first car we started with.
33.jpg

This 69' started out as a Mach 1, but over the years it lost alot of the original Mach 1 parts.
18.jpg

I found this wrecked 04' Mach 1 on the internet, believe it or not, it still ran and was drivable! The car could of been saved, but the rescue squad cut the roof off, to extract passengers from the back seat! :shrug:
car027.jpg

car016.jpg

And here is where we are today. We are hoping to be done by May, but there is alot more work to be done!

Thrust

Established Member
Now that is a nice project!! That car will look sweet as hell when it is done!! Keep us posted. :beer:

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
Damn thats a awesome project. We have a 69 and a 70 Mach 1. I would love to do the same with the 69. I'll be watching this thread.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
looks amazing, I would kill to have one of those..

what type of suspention did you use. Also, how easy was it to fit the engine in there?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is probably going to be an awesome looking Mustang when you finish. And done right, should bring a nice profit if you ever sell it.

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
THE LIRA said:
Are those Boyd Coddingtons? If so I have the Smoothie 2s 18x10.5 in the back 18x9.5 in the front on my Cobra nice choice of wheels.
Ya that is what they are! 18's in back and 17's in front. I would love to see what they look like on your cobra, I have been thinking about getting some for mine.

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
fuelonempty said:
looks amazing, I would kill to have one of those..

what type of suspention did you use. Also, how easy was it to fit the engine in there?

The floor was getting ready to fall out of the 69'(major rust), so we removed it and the firewall and replaced it with the 04' stuff. We are planning on using all the interior from the 04' also. We made a tube chassis to sit it on with a mustang II style front suspension. I will try so have some more pics tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread