04'/69' Mach 1 Hybrid

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Neat to find this thread again. I forgot how awesome this conversion was. Sweet Stang!!

oxfordwhitemach

Established Member
Cool project. Very nice. Reminds me a lot of a project that I read about a while back, which is basically a 1965 Mustang fastback body on the frame/driveline/etc. of an 03? Cobra. It is pretty cool stuff. The build is here: The SN65 Project

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
How did you fix the dash in the corners by the front window? I saw one picture that shows a rather large gap. Then a few pictures down the gap has vanished. Nice work, but how'd you do it?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Good lord. That is the Best Resto-Mod i have ever seen. Everything is absolutely stunning.

What exhaust do you happen to be running?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Amazing car .

This definately gets...
ChuckNorrisApproved.png

CLEVOR

Established Member
Very well done. Wish i had your skills /funds to take my project to this level. Just found this and will be satisfied with interior change ideas and assistance. When will you show the car again. I have a small garage and small tools and small funds but a lot of ambition.and now inspiration since i seen this build. Thanks keep it up

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
so you pretty much took two of my favorite cars and are in the process of creating the 8th wonder of the world...... WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

mosconiac

Established Member
Like everyone else I'd like to see some new pics. Surely it's been out & about for a photo shoot or two. I'll PM the dude.

buck8

Established Member
sooo glad that this got bumped would have never seen it otherwise... just read the thread from beg to end and it is absolutely incredible... if I had funds i would build this myself...

Users who are viewing this thread