03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

BoostedJeff

Established Member
He isn't lieing, at that point any interested party if they have any idea how paint isn't 100% identical on every single unit, the buyer should do their due diligence and ask for photos from different angles to see if the shade is off or not. In most cases one panel from the same color car make and model will not always match 100%.
That's an interesting takeaway from an almost 70 page thread of scams, lies and BS. The issue isn't the damage. It is the lies, half-truths, and manipulative wording used to try and misrepresent the car being offered up for sale. That and the fact he has scammed countless people and sold two cobras in the past that were misrepresented, as well.

Cobracletus

Established Member
Yooooooo just a heads up to everyone. I happened to notice that this waste of life was commenting on the "cobrasonly' Instagram page. Commenting dumb shit on images probably in efforts for people to see his mint cobra for sale.

Anyone know who runs that page? It would be TITS if they put out an awareness post or two for this cum stain.
Anyone have any luck messaging that forcefed03 dude? Sent him a message on Instagram and never got anything back. This douche nozzle is promoting the sale of the car on his page in the comments. The page itself has 151K followers.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
At least he is now he’s fessing up to the hood damage. Maybe God spoke to him for like reals and told him to start somewhere kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
At this point, I think God and everyone in the country shopping for a terminator knows the car has hood damage lol.

SVT_Steph

Established Member
Going in a different direction…

Attachments

• 31197DB4-BC13-48C4-85B7-B6A69A9DFE86.png
    31197DB4-BC13-48C4-85B7-B6A69A9DFE86.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 231

kc_2jz

Good thing i found my way to here (from FB group link),
I was somewhat interested in a trade for my mk4 supra, we’ve been chatting about the trade for like a week

Thought it was a little overpriced, i really wouldnt mind for the roof ding if it was correctly pdr and priced accordingly
But the jumping/open title worries me more,

Guess i have pass and dodge the bullet…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I was somewhat interested in a trade for my mk4 supra, we’ve been chatting about the trade for like a week

Thought it was a little overpriced, i really wouldnt mind for the roof ding if it was correctly pdr and priced accordingly

and what else is going on with it that he didn't screw up and document on social media. Im sure you can find a clean car for less

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member

What’s the details on your MK4? I’m sure someone here might be interested including me.

kc_2jz

What’s the details on your MK4? I’m sure someone here might be interested including me.
It’s a 94 hardtop LHD, na-T (originally NA with a turbo kit)
I’d value it around mid $50k
It’s nowhere near as pristine as this cobra we are talking about, it’s a drivers car that needs few TLC.

I asked what was the value he put on his car, he said $60k

What sparked my interest is that he did a WTB post on a local Supra FB group,
I’m local to Massachusetts and always wanted a SB cobra and saw he had one for sale.

Zemedici

Established Member
It’s nowhere near as pristine as this cobra we are talking about, it’s a drivers car that needs few TLC.

I’m local to Massachusetts and always wanted a SB cobra and saw he had one for sale.

Maaaaan you can sell that Supra and buy 2 nice Cobras.

But having driven both extensively. Supra > cobra all day and twice on Sunday

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

I would've bet money when I approved you after seeing what your car was, that you would be in here.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Going in a different direction…

Man, this guy has had at least 3 different stories to different people on the reason for selling the car. Not that it really matters, but integrity does. Can he not tell the truth? Sad to see this man claiming to be a follower of Christ. No one is perfect and we all fall short, but there comes a point when you are willfully making choices to deceive people. Sad, I hope he gets a reality check sooner then later for his own good.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member

You're in a unique situation.

1. He sought you out to trade.

2. He offered a trade on a car with a known open title. (You could turn him in.)

3. You came here after a brief bit a of research noting the car.

Users who are viewing this thread