03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Slowings

Established Member
Someone will unfortunately buy this car because we have people like this. I tried informing him and this is the millennial response I received. Clearly too lazy to read the thread.
gotta be a window shopper and probably can’t afford the car. No one sees all those problems and only response being “no biggie”

Venom351R

Established Member
There are many on you YT and IG that will never see him for who he really is until the day he is arrested and goes to jail and maybe then they will wake up and see the actual truth. But I'm sure he will come up with a good cover up lie for why he has not posted anything on IG or YT during his absence.

Cobracletus

Established Member
Scary part is he has like 9k followers. So you never know how many he’s gonna get scammed
Yooooooo just a heads up to everyone. I happened to notice that this waste of life was commenting on the "cobrasonly' Instagram page. Commenting dumb shit on images probably in efforts for people to see his mint cobra for sale.

Anyone know who runs that page? It would be TITS if they put out an awareness post or two for this cum stain.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Yooooooo just a heads up to everyone. I happened to notice that this waste of life was commenting on the "cobrasonly' Instagram page. Commenting dumb shit on images probably in efforts for people to see his mint cobra for sale.

Anyone know who runs that page? It would be TITS if they put out an awareness post or two for this cum stain.
The person who runs cobrasonly does have a personal account. It's "forcefed03"
I've never messaged with him before but maybe if several of us reached out he'd help spread the word.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Venom351R

Established Member
Like what? We can't do anything else here. Just report his ass if you have bookface.

Reporting it does absolutely nothing. That's not how social media works. The actual claim on what is being reported has to be present within that post being reported. If its reported as a scam where is the proof of the scam within the post that he did? There isn't any. All the proof resides in this thread. If he did a post showing all the proof that he's doing title jumping and VIN swapping and that was reported then yes it would have legs. But reporting a post of a car that's for sale with a description of it with details mods and miles as a scam how is FB or IG supposed to determine that its actually a scam? They cant....therefore it remains. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from trying to what they can to make sure this guy gets what he's due but I also hate seeing people waste their time on something that accomplishes nothing.

1FastFord

Established Member
Reporting it does absolutely nothing. That's not how social media works. The actual claim on what is being reported has to be present within that post being reported. If its reported as a scam where is the proof of the scam within the post that he did? There isn't any. All the proof resides in this thread. If he did a post showing all the proof that he's doing title jumping and VIN swapping and that was reported then yes it would have legs. But reporting a post of a car that's for sale with a description of it with details mods and miles as a scam how is FB or IG supposed to determine that its actually a scam? They cant....therefore it remains. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from trying to what they can to make sure this guy gets what he's due but I also hate seeing people waste their time on something that accomplishes nothing.

I reported as misinformation and it didn’t ask for any evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT_Steph

Established Member

Chris Mora runs it.

1FastFord

Established Member
yeah sadly he is probably going to get away with it and someone will get stuck. There are just too many avenues to cover.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
A small Monday morning win. This is the guy that is the admin of several of the larger Supra pages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327_102949_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230327_102949_One UI Home.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 178

Venom351R

Established Member
Its the small victory's that will make the biggest difference. The smaller his online world gets to sell this car the better. Eventually he will get boxed in enough so that he either gives up on selling it or takes drastic measures to do so. Nice work.

For someone who does not care if he sells it or not "I'll just keep it" he's pushing quite hard to actually sell it. Pill supply must be getting at critical levels. I noticed the carbon fiber parts under the hood are all gone now. Must have needed a quick fix

Venom351R

Established Member
He posted a new F/S video today. Let see how long the comment with the link to this thread lasts...

On edit- comment with the link is gone already. Lasted 3 whole minutes.

Best way to have that stay is to post the link piggybacked on someone else's comment as if you are replying to them. This does not notify the person posting the video that the comment was left. I have all notifications turned on for any comments on videos but I only get the initial notification of the comment, not ones that are left replying to someone else's comment. He can still see if if he goes through the comment section but its the best way for it to go un noticed.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
Its the small victory's that will make the biggest difference. The smaller his online world gets to sell this car the better. Eventually he will get boxed in enough so that he either gives up on selling it or takes drastic measures to do so. Nice work.

For someone who does not care if he sells it or not "I'll just keep it" he's pushing quite hard to actually sell it. Pill supply must be getting at critical levels
he is undoubtedly in need of a new community of enthusiasts to flood his scams with. He muddied the waters enough in the Terminator community that he has little chance of selling any custom headlights, imaginary cadillac brake kits, or fake mystichrome leather to any more of us at this point. I'm hoping by at least making the Supra folks aware of his BS before he manages to buy one that it will give them a chance to avoid the scams. Honestly, I would like to see him be stuck with it since he is "totally fine keeping it!!!!!!".

Users who are viewing this thread