03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Its the small victory's that will make the biggest difference. The smaller his online world gets to sell this car the better. Eventually he will get boxed in enough so that he either gives up on selling it or takes drastic measures to do so. Nice work.

For someone who does not care if he sells it or not "I'll just keep it" he's pushing quite hard to actually sell it. Pill supply must be getting at critical levels. I noticed the carbon fiber parts under the hood are all gone now. Must have needed a quick fix
I was thinking last week that if he lowers the price of the car, he'll probably remove some stuff and sell it singularly. But won't disclose the pieces were removed. Most wouldn't even notice the parts missing. I now we see that the carbon fiber parts under the hood are all done now. I'm now not surprised.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Its the small victory's that will make the biggest difference. The smaller his online world gets to sell this car the better. Eventually he will get boxed in enough so that he either gives up on selling it or takes drastic measures to do so. Nice work.

For someone who does not care if he sells it or not "I'll just keep it" he's pushing quite hard to actually sell it. Pill supply must be getting at critical levels. I noticed the carbon fiber parts under the hood are all gone now. Must have needed a quick fix
He has to sell it. He told me by text and by phone (before the shit hit the fan and before he blocked me) that he was selling the SB Cobra because he wants to buy a Supra. It appears that he still wants a Supra, so selling the Cobra will be a priority for him.

04mustangmatt

Established Member
EDBA7649-305E-481B-BC53-98373FB0FDC0.png

Venom351R

Established Member
He has to sell it. He told me by text and by phone (before the shit hit the fan and before he blocked me) that he was selling the SB Cobra because he wants to buy a Supra. It appears that he still wants a Supra, so selling the Cobra will be a priority for him.

He said he's firm on the 56K, we'll see if he comes down from that the longer it continues not to sell. Maybe one of the Boston Bruins will buy it since Niko backed out.

What I noticed about his recent string of IG posts is that he goes out of his way not to show if there is a plate on the car and what the plate is. All the photo's in the driveway at his dads house there is no plate on it. But when its in public due to him having to drive it somewhere he wont show the plate or lack of plate on it whichever of the two stupid moves he decided to do

SVT Adam

Established Member
He said he's firm on the 56K, we'll see if he comes down from that the longer it continues not to sell. Maybe one of the Boston Bruins will buy it since Niko backed out.

What I noticed about his recent string of IG posts is that he goes out of his way not to show if there is a plate on the car and what the plate is. All the photo's in the driveway at his dads house there is no plate on it. But when its in public due to him having to drive it somewhere he wont show the plate or lack of plate on it whichever of the two stupid moves he decided to do
his YouTube video that was uploaded today shows his plate while out driving
EAEA3D93-78CF-48A9-AEB8-F471B252C176.jpeg

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Why doesn't someone drop a dime to the local po-po and tell 'em what's goin' on with the license plate shenanigans? Have 'em keep an eye out.
Bob Dylan said it best; "If you see someone falling, give 'em a push"

04Struck

Established Member
Didnt seem to mention about the windshield or PDR….View attachment 1787156
He isn't lieing, at that point any interested party if they have any idea how paint isn't 100% identical on every single unit, the buyer should do their due diligence and ask for photos from different angles to see if the shade is off or not. In most cases one panel from the same color car make and model will not always match 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread