03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
I posted an IG story on it yesterday with a link to this thread. When I do some new videos I'll provide a link to this thread as well. I'll try and find a way to work it into videos without making it the topic but direct people to the link in the description to find out more. Is everyone that is having IG comments removed also getting blocked?

He blocked me for my comment about the for sale thread here LOL

Attachments

• 3E63E068-BE2B-4F58-BBC6-6681C41343EC.jpeg
    3E63E068-BE2B-4F58-BBC6-6681C41343EC.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 146

BoostedJeff

Established Member
go through the click verification and just search his name "josh smigiel" eastern hampshire county district court. The VIN swap case can be found by searching case #698CR000933

svtrayo11

Established Member
I posted an IG story on it yesterday with a link to this thread. When I do some new videos I'll provide a link to this thread as well. I'll try and find a way to work it into videos without making it the topic but direct people to the link in the description to find out more. Is everyone that is having IG comments removed also getting blocked?
I've been blocked by him now lol

muscleatsrice

Established Member

Slowings

Established Member
I think he may have deleted his instagram! I don’t follow him nor have I commented on anything to avoid being blocked, just lurking on his page for his next slip. His insta account is gone from my search history. No way to block me as there’s no way to know my account unless he searched me just to block, which I’m betting is 100% not what happened.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think he may have deleted his instagram! I don’t follow him nor have I commented on anything to avoid being blocked, just lurking on his page for his next slip. His insta account is gone from my search history. No way to block me as there’s no way to know my account unless he searched me just to block, which I’m betting is 100% not what happened.
Wretched svt is still there I just looked

Slowings

Established Member
I’m actually willing to bet I liked a comment and got blocked that way, and then have commented on a Facebook post about it and must have blocked my fb as well. Christ is he thorough with attempting to wipe whatever trace he can.

Marines691

Established Member
I’m actually willing to bet I liked a comment and got blocked that way, and then have commented on a Facebook post about it and must have blocked my fb as well. Christ is he thorough with attempting to wipe whatever trace he can.
He is sooooooooo busy dude. He can't take down photos that belong to others work (see his community post) for weeks. But lord help you if you like someone's comment. Within 5 seconds of refresh your ass is banned on all platforms. He lives in mommy's basement, hes a kid in an adults body. Which sucks because his actual kid is the only one who will pay the price. He knows this deep inside, and knows how sinful he truly is. Oh well someone like that actually will burn in hell for all the commandants he's broken time and time again. I am rather well off (so 1200 he scammed me on isn't the worst loss, but others have suffered far worse) so I decided to contact a lawyer and speak about compiling a group case covered on my dime. Gather up all his scams and then sue him in a collective. This would place a judgment against him resulting in him paying a trust for the rest of his life with dividends to his victims. This is the only way we truly make him pay for the havoc and mistrust he has caused. I am spending this week archiving his history and more. Hopefully this will put him to bed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread