03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Cobracletus

Established Member
The mysterious youtube profile comments gave me a good laugh lol
The Minute Man saga was literally the highlight of my time here. This kid cannot comprehend that he types these ridiculous replies that can be identified as his style literally immediately. Anyone can see this. I truly do question his mental health.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The Minute Man saga was literally the highlight of my time here. This kid cannot comprehend that he types these ridiculous replies that can be identified as his style literally immediately. Anyone can see this. I truly do question his mental health.

junkies aren't typically known for their intellect, they tend to think they're smarter than everyone else though

Marines691

Established Member
I think a better tactic for raising awareness is creating a copy paste format message short and sweet about Josh Smigiel. Look at his likes and whomever comments with positive stuff. Copy paste to their dms the message, that way you avoid getting banned on his profiles and can help those "fake or real supporters" see his true side. Oh and also of course include the link for context to read here.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
Well, what a shocker. Looks like he has a VIN swapping charge against him in 2016, as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321_143900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_143900_Chrome.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 207

Venom351R

Established Member
I think a better tactic for raising awareness is creating a copy paste format message short and sweet about Josh Smigiel. Look at his likes and whomever comments with positive stuff. Copy paste to their dms the message, that way you avoid getting banned on his profiles and can help those "fake or real supporters" see his true side. Oh and also of course include the link for context to read here.

That crossed my mind as well as far as making those aware that support him of what he's doing. My IG posts only reach mostly those on my page but he has a ton not on mine or others. Some will never believe any of this but its worth a shot. Not many will be willing to read this whole thing. We need something that hits all the bullet points though

Users who are viewing this thread