03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Let me just say before I go lay down, I'm extremely proud of all you guys on how y'all pulled together to expose this guy. I feel very lucky to be a mod on here, and you guys all help me. Most of the time.
This has been a fantastic time. I haven’t been that active on here for the last few years. But this has further reminded me why I love this site haha.

Venom351R

Established Member
Intense how??? Smoking some rock, grabbing a gear, and forgetting to latch your hood??

I always gave him shit for not doing pulls in his car and ones he did do just seemed so pathetic, so he tried to flip that around on me. I have plenty of video of doing hard pulls on mine, eaton and VMP blower. He's just scared of his.

Venom351R

Established Member
You guys should read his posts on Facebook! Tons of religion stuff. God is telling him to do it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Wish I could still read that stuff, it was way way way out there. Dude's got some loose screws.

Last edited:

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Wow, what happened to this thread lol? Last time I checked this out (like yesterday) there were maybe 35 posts and now it says there's over 20K views on here!? I've finally finished reading everything that has since been posted. This is crazy. Had no clue this guy was like this. I knew he was really weird about the religion stuff, always jumping all over people about it. He was recently trying to sell some heat extractors, guess now we know where those came from. I had messaged him about them, he told me they were "brand new" never mentioned they were in a hood that flew up.
Screenshot_20230316_210607_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Venom351R

Established Member
Wow, what happened to this thread lol? Last time I checked this out (like yesterday) there were maybe 35 posts and now it says there's over 20K views on here!? I've finally finished reading everything that has since been posted. This is crazy. Had no clue this guy was like this. I knew he was really weird about the religion stuff, always jumping all over people about it. He was recently trying to sell some heat extractors, guess now we know where those came from. I had messaged him about them, he told me they were "brand new" never mentioned they were in a hood that flew up.View attachment 1785225

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Their, There, They're. Drugs are bad Mkay

Gt350g

Established Member
Never posted much here on svtp, joined years back when I was in the market for an 03/04 cobra, never ended up buying one. Anyway…

You who watch Derek Baran may know who I am, I’ve owned the $500 ‘99 cobra on his channel, as well as a terminator swapped Mach 1 as of most recently.

I reached out to Josh after hearing about the Derek attack video to see what his deal was all about. Dude seemed like there was a screw or two loose, but I try to look for the best in people (not a good thing in most cases). Recently, as seen on Josh’s instagram, he has purchased a grey 07 lbz duramax truck. I have owned a few of them in the past, so I reached out congratulating him on it. So then he goes into a long thing about how it’s a one owner but he bought it from his buddy who “knew” the one owner and it hit a deer and insurance issued a salvage title for it. He then goes on to tell me how he’s going to VIN swap the truck with a clean title and vin from his buddy, which is a 6.0l (Silverado 2500) gasoline truck cab. This raised many red flags to me as VIN swapping is very illegal. He then goes on to tell me how he’s done this once before..

It’s hard for me to even write this post as I am a Christian and I do respect that he is a born again Christian, and they were private conversations, but I do not condone scamming others and lying, along with many other things as I’ve read in this 23+ long post. I hope this fool never shows his face again after this monstrosity. Duramax is just another vehicle to add to the uninsured & unregistered fleet..

Sorry for lengthy post

Attachments

• B0A7AC36-E44B-44EC-B775-8A4D89CB772D.jpeg
    B0A7AC36-E44B-44EC-B775-8A4D89CB772D.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 219

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Never posted much here on svtp, joined years back when I was in the market for an 03/04 cobra, never ended up buying one. Anyway…

You who watch Derek Baran may know who I am, I’ve owned the $500 ‘99 cobra on his channel, as well as a terminator swapped Mach 1 as of most recently.

I reached out to Josh after hearing about the Derek attack video to see what his deal was all about. Dude seemed like there was a screw or two loose, but I try to look for the best in people (not a good thing in most cases). Recently, as seen on Josh’s instagram, he has purchased a grey 07 lbz duramax truck. I have owned a few of them in the past, so I reached out congratulating him on it. So then he goes into a long thing about how it’s a one owner but he bought it from his buddy who “knew” the one owner and it hit a deer and insurance issued a salvage title for it. He then goes on to tell me how he’s going to VIN swap the truck with a clean title and vin from his buddy, which is a 6.0l (Silverado 2500) gasoline truck cab. This raised many red flags to me as VIN swapping is very illegal. He then goes on to tell me how he’s done this once before..

It’s hard for me to even write this post as I am a Christian and I do respect that he is a born again Christian, and they were private conversations, but I do not condone scamming others and lying, along with many other things as I’ve read in this 23+ long post. I hope this fool never shows his face again after this monstrosity. Duramax is just another vehicle to add to the uninsured & unregistered fleet..

Sorry for lengthy post
Wow! Plot thickens!

Marines691

Established Member

Sorry for lengthy post
Wait... is that why my DSG had issues on registration. I doubt it was altered as @CobraBob use to own it. Hmm wish I still had her. Sold it after sinking 5k into it to fix it to perfection.

Gt350g

Established Member
Wait... is that why my DSG had issues on registration. I doubt it was altered as @CobraBob use to own it. Hmm wish I still had her. Sold it after sinking 5k into it to fix it to perfection.
Wouldn’t surprise me after seeing all of this. Recently he had a “$400 get this entire mystery box” thing on his IG. He also shared with me about the drugs and all, said he was using for 15 years, habit was costing him $400 a day and he was making sure to never miss a day.. I genuinely hope he has gotten help / is clean.

LS WUT

Established Member

Sorry for lengthy post
Wow.. I don’t even know what to say. This gets better and better. @Venom351R

Venom351R

Established Member
What’s your IG?

Travis_SVT

Wow.. I don’t even know what to say. This gets better and better. @Venom351R

I really thought we had hit the bottom, now we find out he plans to and has done VIN swapping. You honestly cant make this stuff up. I posted this in a lot of places on FB tonight and most of the feeback has been not in support of him but a few people refuse to believe it. I started telling one guy about a few of the things hes been doing and he was quite shocked

Users who are viewing this thread