03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
I think he just turned the idle screw on the throttle body. So that needs corrected.

I had this message from months ago. Didn't know the background on the situation and thought someone was being a dick. Now that I know better...
That’s a lie, he messaged me asking how I fixed mine and when I wouldn’t tell him he got all bitchy about it

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, Jake! I'm wondering when it got messed and with which owner. Josh contacted me when he bought it and told how great it still was. He even asked if I might want to buy it back. I said 'no', really not interested. Sucks that it was messed up when you got it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh wow, Jake! I'm wondering when it got messed and with which owner. Josh contacted me when he bought it and told how great it still was. He even asked if I might want to buy it back. I said 'no', really not interested. Sucks that it was messed up when you got it.
Shouldn't you be in bed at this time of day? You know these guys say about the older guys. lol

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Note to self, never **** up here. This is cheese cake compared to the old days. There's hours of reading in the SD section of hall of fame.
Txyloo, if I’m right, that is all, lol.

For all you newer guys, that man was the scariest MFer back in the day. He would find info on you from when you were still in your dads left nut.

Whatever happened to him?

Marines691

Established Member
The paint damage was like well hidden. Idk how. But my personal long time friend, who owns prob one of the biggest detailing businesses in our area showed me what all happened. Under really solid lighting and getting close you could see how dicked up it was. Required some serious time to fix and patience on his behalf (the detailer friend) but I got it looking great and all fixed up after many months fighting issues. It broke down 3 times in first 6 months. Little stupid things my other terminator hasn't had happen.

Venom351R

Established Member
I think he just turned the idle screw on the throttle body. So that needs corrected.

I had this message from months ago. Didn't know the background on the situation and thought someone was being a dick. Now that I know better...
9B9B3A0E-EE1A-4D7E-8FD4-08955A2AAD2D.png

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Txyloo, if I’m right, that is all, lol.

For all you newer guys, that man was the scariest MFer back in the day. He would find info on you from when you were still in your dads left nut.

Whatever happened to him?
Still around, just chooses not to play. You're right, that guy could find anything, numbers, emails and where you lived. Wasn't his name Jeff?

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Note to self, never **** up here. This is cheese cake compared to the old days. There's hours of reading in the SD section of hall of fame.

This is why integrity matters. Eventually the lack of it will catch up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

devin_svt

Established Member
Man.. always had a feeling about this guys “cleanest in the country” cars. I’m all for having a good flip on a well deserved find, but the second I saw his post on Insta I knew it was comedy. The fact he didn’t disclose the hood flying up but also posted the damaged one for sale is too funny. So awesome that good ole’ svtp saved the day on this train wreck of a sale/seller. Unfortunate that others have gotten burned by him but hopefully this makes it to places with more volume and the word gets out.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Let me just say before I go lay down, I'm extremely proud of all you guys on how y'all pulled together to expose this guy. I feel very lucky to be a mod on here, and you guys all help me. Most of the time.
Awwww, the old man got emotional about all the misfits in this thread, lol. This place is amazing when shit like this happens.

bull_dog190

Established Member
Being unbiased here, just going to throw some facts. This car has not had paint work. Nor involved in a accident . It had an oops ,his hood flew open one day while cruising, he replaced it with an oem hood that came off a Sonic blue cobra as well. Low mile too from what I remember. Windshield was smashed and replaced with an oem one which to me isn't a big deal. Top of the roof did get dented in a couple spots which were fixed with a PDR - again that wouldn't bother me since you can't tell it ever sustained any damage. I think if the seller would have been open about all this and supplied photos of the car with the new hood and shown it matched perfectly since it was an oem sonic blue hood I think things wouldn't have gotten this out of hand.
I'll be 100% honest here; and its on display for the public to see.... this same EXACT scenario happened to the Black 10th anniversary car I bought April 2022.

BUT the original owner was honest with me about everything.
OEM hood and glass, PDR'd the roof. Paperwork from Ford dealer.
I wasnt going to let it stop me from buying an original owner 90% stock car for a reasonable price. It looked mint and did not bother me one bit.

If I ever sell the car (doubt) I will also be HONEST because it really isnt the end of the world. Its not a collision.
(A trained eye can tell the underside of the hood is painted too perfectly anyway)

But this Smigel (precious) did this all wrong from the start. This is all deserved.
297340889_10160480359674747_3212199630411701860_n.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Let me just say before I go lay down, I'm extremely proud of all you guys on how y'all pulled together to expose this guy. I feel very lucky to be a mod on here, and you guys all help me. Most of the time.
Forgot the lol, and I can still alter or ban you.

Users who are viewing this thread