Established Member
Ironically speaking of brakes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_175906_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_175906_Instagram.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 172

Venom351R

Established Member
There were so many wiring issues when I went to fix the stereo system. My installer was honestly unwilling to work on it if not for us being personal friends. It was insane. Dude the entire ****ing car was not as advertised. It was clean ish yeah. But there were so many small little things. Like the hood being off another closely matching Grey variant. Like why not tell me that on the post? It's just stupid stuff. I'm glad to hear all these people coming out of the wood work. For awhile I thought maybe I was being too impatient. But it seems he's done far more damage than I had ever known.

He screwed up so much on that car. When he was having the fuel issue myself and many others told him just to go to a return fuel system and dump that stupid BAP. I cant remember what he eventually ended up doing but he said he couldn't afford a return fuel system, I'd like to know what he paid for those CCW's on the SB. Basically he got the car running good enough to sell it with putting as little into it as possible.

I feel so sorry for his son.

This happens a lot, kids never get a fair shot due to their parents failing them from the start.

SIDE NOTE: He does have a secondary channel called Next Level Truth ( ironic huh ) it used to be called Called To Christ.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Holy Shit there is an SVTP FB group....the hell I been?
Me too, but I don't assbook.
I remember that one. That poor bastard that got screwed tried everything from what he posted. I even messaged him trying to help him any which way I could. He just dropped off the forum and never came back.

I need to look back at this one Leo. I can't remember why the OP way banned.

PC03GT

Established Member
He screwed up so much on that car. When he was having the fuel issue myself and many others told him just to go to a return fuel system and dump that stupid BAP. I cant remember what he eventually ended up doing but he said he couldn't afford a return fuel system, I'd like to know what he paid for those CCW's on the SB. Basically he got the car running good enough to sell it with putting as little into it as possible.

This happens a lot, kids never get a fair shot due to their parents failing them from the start.

SIDE NOTE: He does have a secondary channel called Next Level Truth ( ironic huh ) it used to be called Called To Christ.
WTF

endy12345

Established Member
There were so many wiring issues when I went to fix the stereo system. My installer was honestly unwilling to work on it if not for us being personal friends. It was insane. Dude the entire ****ing car was not as advertised. It was clean ish yeah. But there were so many small little things. Like the hood being off another closely matching Grey variant. Like why not tell me that on the post? It's just stupid stuff. I'm glad to hear all these people coming out of the wood work. For awhile I thought maybe I was being too impatient. But it seems he's done far more damage than I had ever known.
He had an mineral grey hood on that car thats why, i was so close to buying that DSG until i went back to his old youtube videos when he first bought it and saw the original facebook ad and it said it didn’t have original hood that it had an MG hood and he paid 27k for it

Marines691

Established Member
He had an mineral grey hood on that car thats why, i was so close to buying that DSG until i went back to his old youtube videos when he first bought it and saw the original facebook ad and it said it didn’t have original hood that it had an MG hood and he paid 27k for it
Yeppppp. Never disclosed that until after the sale was complete.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
He tried to sell me some upgraded brakes for the car as well.
Yea me and my buddies had been talking about this yesterday in our group chat. My buddy (mooch29) who did the original pictures for the V- brakes said that this assclown stole his photos right from SVTP to advertise “his” brackets. I know who made the original brackets too… 100% another scam attempt

Venom351R

Established Member
He's gone. ****ing no balls pussy. Now, how do join and be a mod on assbook? I know how to do it.

I banned him in one of the 03/04 Cobra for sale group I mod for on FB. I also posted this thread on that page and another Cobra for sale page. Put up a community post on my Youtube channel about it and put it in my discord. I really hate lying scumbags like him

Users who are viewing this thread