03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What a scam. House in the reflection of hood and white picketed fence look very similar to this one. View attachment 1784752
Bam, same image. Great work. So, who bought this? He told me via message someone from here did. I have zero faith in what he says. He also wanted me to delete this, but I told him we don't do that for this exact reason.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1678844716044.jpeg

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I’m known for selling some of the cleanest Terminator Cobras in the country .And this one By Far Exceeds everyone of them. I’m not going to say it’s “the cleanest” one in the country. But I would certainly enter that contest.
How many have you sold and under same username? Anyone on here? I’ve had a sb (favorite factory color), hope you get it :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To my knowledge he sold @CobraBob’s old DSG, and then he sold some mystichrome he didn’t have love. So 2 lol.
Yes, his name is Josh Smigiel and he is the one who bought my old DSG Cobra and then sold it to a guy I believe in WV.

Last I heard he sold the SB Cobra to a NE Patriots player (PENDING). Sounds like that deal fell through. :unsure:o_O

LS WUT

Established Member
Yes, his name is Josh Smigiel and he is the one who bought my old DSG Cobra and then sold it to a guy I believe in WV.

Last I heard he sold the SB Cobra to a NE Patriots player (PENDING). Sounds like that deal fell through. :unsure:o_O
Apparently even a man who’s been taken shots to the head, been tackled multiple times, and has millions thinks it’s overpriced? Crazy world boys.

HANKFAN

Established Member
This car was pending sale to me. Thankfully I seen this thread 30 minutes before UPS was scheduled to pick up my check to pay for the car. I was clearly told that this car was never involved in any accident and the paint was all original. From the picture posted above of the damaged hood with the seller clearly in the reflection of the hood that clearly was not the case and the seller was simply not being honest.

Thanks to the members of svtperformance for saving me for over paying for this car. Looks like I am still in the market for a low mileage Sonic Blue Cobra to match my 5,000 mile Sonic Blue Lightning.

Attachments

• L.jpg
    L.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread