03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

LS WUT

Established Member
1678749058457.gif

Venom351R

Established Member
Totally worth 59K and with the fact its not garage kept. I should be jealous, my Cobra doesn't have its own tent. It has to sit inside my garage with my 2022 Bronco until that gets kicked outside once the Cobra is back home because that bay is now needed for the Shelby GT350. But totally jealous because iTs A cLeAn CoBrA

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It’s great when folks who aren’t even interested in buying the car add their none sense opinions.
Why are you comparing me to some Derek kid? You have no idea why I’m doing this, for all you know I could have ran into hard times or something. Does that mean the Cobra isn’t my dream mustang still?.. seriously guys grow up.
So because I’ve had a few cobras before this makes me messed up? I was simply pinning down my favorite color.. at least I got to experience a Mystichrome and DSG etc like many of you won’t.

And I’ll say it again, Sonic blue is the best color for these cars in “my opinion”. And I plan to build a clone one similar to what this was, but with a KB 2.2 in the future.

Your opinions aside, the condition of my vehicle speaks volumes, and I’ve been known for selling some of the cleanest cobras in the country.

So don’t be upset you Cobra isn’t as clean as this one. I’ve seen 8k and 10k mile cobras I’m not as clean shape as this one!

Well given you just said you're building another one..... obviously money isnt the issue....

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard he went for a drive and the hood didn't latch, hood flew up cracked windshield dented the roof, obviously got it PDR, and hood cracked by the vents
I guess that explains this SB cracked hood for sale lol
297571819_10217714282568151_1833371414534933755_n.jpg

295928576_10217714280808107_1093391616670144667_n.jpg

Edit: included screenshot of original post, in case it disappears.
1678884305558.png

Last edited:

lovesvts

It’s great when folks who aren’t even interested in buying the car add their none sense opinions.
Why are you comparing me to some Derek kid? You have no idea why I’m doing this, for all you know I could have ran into hard times or something. Does that mean the Cobra isn’t my dream mustang still?.. seriously guys grow up.
So because I’ve had a few cobras before this makes me messed up? I was simply pinning down my favorite color.. at least I got to experience a Mystichrome and DSG etc like many of you won’t.

And I’ll say it again, Sonic blue is the best color for these cars in “my opinion”. And I plan to build a clone one similar to what this was, but with a KB 2.2 in the future.

Your opinions aside, the condition of my vehicle speaks volumes, and I’ve been known for selling some of the cleanest cobras in the country.

So don’t be upset you Cobra isn’t as clean as this one. I’ve seen 8k and 10k mile cobras I’m not as clean shape as this one!

1FastFord

Established Member
yeah its wretched svt on youtube. Looks like a nice car but not worth 59k or even close to it

Venom351R

Established Member
This is better than any Netflix series I've watched lately
Actually I take that back, the documentary on flight MH370 is really good.

This is also posted in a few FB Cobra groups. I think the people there should also know the full story on this car.

Users who are viewing this thread