03 Cobra tuners in DFW area?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah,

Hate on the attractive young girl because you lost a bet that you started, and your shit is weak.

I was going to let shit slide but you're being a douche. I let the shit talk slide last time, let you talk smack when your car was on a flatbed as I gave your ass a ride to your house in my 'HPP piece of shit'. Nothing like being told.. YOU WOULDA GOTTEN DRUG.. as your turd smiles back at us from the flatbed. I let the dynoracing slide, where every combo you have on your car has been done here and there and such and such numbers. If I even mention dyno numbers I'm a dyno racer, and they're MY OWN dyno numbers. I even came over to put the hose back on your car.. through all the IT'S A HEAD GASKET crying, when I knew what was up from the get go. I know more about what's going on than you realize and I've even proven it. Now you get on here and pick on my friends to get to me? **** that, that's even more bullshit. If you're going to pick on someone, pick on me. Don't count on me to back peddle out of a race, you better pray for rain.. and not the green kind we're so used to seeing from your car.

I love ya buddy, but it's time to settle this.. and unlike your other challengers.. I'll take you up on that race.

Shit, why don't we just double the odds from the last bet. Or better yet,

If you lose you have to put DRUG BY FOOFINATOR in the same yellow font that's in my sig in yours and give me a case of redbull.. and if I lose, I'll put DRUG BY STEVE and give you 20 bucks. For a month.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Yeah,

Hate on the attractive young girl because you lost a bet that you started, and your shit is weak.

I was going to let shit slide but you're being a douche. I let the shit talk slide last time, let you talk smack when your car was on a flatbed as I gave your ass a ride to your house in my 'HPP piece of shit'. Nothing like being told.. YOU WOULDA GOTTEN DRUG.. as your turd smiles back at us from the flatbed. I let the dynoracing slide, where every combo you have on your car has been done here and there and such and such numbers. If I even mention dyno numbers I'm a dyno racer, and they're MY OWN dyno numbers. I even came over to put the hose back on your car.. through all the IT'S A HEAD GASKET crying, when I knew what was up from the get go. I know more about what's going on than you realize and I've even proven it. Now you get on here and pick on my friends to get to me? **** that, that's even more bullshit. If you're going to pick on someone, pick on me. Don't count on me to back peddle out of a race, you better pray for rain.. and not the green kind we're so used to seeing from your car.

I love ya buddy, but it's time to settle this.. and unlike your other challengers.. I'll take you up on that race.

Shit, why don't we just double the odds from the last bet. Or better yet,

If you lose you have to put DRUG BY FOOFINATOR in the same yellow font that's in my sig in yours and give me a case of redbull.. and if I lose, I'll put DRUG BY STEVE and give you 20 bucks. For a month.

So this is what a post would look like by Sheldon if he had only 10 more IQ points......still boring and very weak.

The only credit you will get is for coming over to my house. Without you doing that, you know my car would have probably still been sitting. Yes, I get unmotivated with it. Sue me. And before you go and try to get a little too smart, there is a slight bit of bubbles rising up in the radiator which would indicate a possible lifted head gasket. But tryin to make it sound like you came over to my house and re-invented the wheel is just weak sauce.

Next, you've been busting my balls about my wife for over a year now. Now I can return the favor and you want to cry like a baby. Deal with it bitch. :loser:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
What a freaking soap opera... The shit talking is better than the racing in this mofo... Gotta' love it !!!

Boostedred

Established Member
A few bubbles, damn sounds like a air pocket and not lifted head gaskets. Sounds like story time has begun.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I concur with Red, I think small bubbles are from air still in the system... if you don't have oil in the radiator or water in the oil, your gaskets are fine...:coolman:

Bring it over tomorrow and I'll help you tune it and burp the system... or buy me lunch and I'll come over to your place.:thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Weak sauce? You ****, I was the one who said.. you have a bubble in the system.

And you said, "I've never heard of having air bubbles in a mustang coolant system. It's the head gasket!!!"..

Then when I poured some coolant into the block from the upper hose and fixed the problem.. OOOHH wow look at that.

So before YOU go and get all smart.. lmao cheese dick.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
I concur with Red, I think small bubbles are from air still in the system... if you don't have oil in the radiator or water in the oil, your gaskets are fine...:coolman:
Even if you have no oil in the water and no water in your oil you can still have a blown head gasket. I have seen a water jacket seal let go and the water was just being burned right out the exhaust.

Steve, have you done a compression test and leak down? Then you should know for sure.

JKD

Banned
04sleeper said:
Even if you have no oil in the water and no water in your oil you can still have a blown head gasket. I have seen a water jacket seal let go and the water was just being burned right out the exhaust.

Steve, have you done a compression test and leak down? Then you should know for sure.

I'm about to pull the plugs and try. I just went and rented a gauge, I should know here pretty soon.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04sleeper said:

hmmm, never seen that, maybe that is what I have wrong with my car because it burns a lot of water on boost...:nonono:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
hmmm, never seen that, maybe that is what I have wrong with my car because it burns a lot of water on boost...:nonono:

Me too, I'm also concerned about the water coming out the tail pipes. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread