03 Cobra tuners in DFW area?

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
:lol:

And it doesn't matter how much power you're making if you can't put it down. He may trap 130+ but for a 10 second ET will take practice.

He's tryin to BS us into believing that in ten seconds he can form SEVERAL different thoughts, apply them without killing himself or anyone else near him with a machine engineered to **** up.

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
yes but Steven is a much better driver than you imo... he street races ALL the time, and races a lot of 1/8th mile stuff... how many times have you actually raced that car? I'm worried you are going to flip it.:(

nah, I have raced my car a lot at the track in the last year at least 6 or 7 times, If things go right I will have a cage in mine before fun ford for it to be legal, and in time to run mine in houston's fun ford in april or may. Im going to put a custom 6 point in it, even If I have to for now put in a 6 point roll bar in. I just saw in the new muscle mustangs that true street won't even be at Fun Ford at any more, its going to be held at the Ford World challenge or up north somewhere. My car is coming together now motor going in this week, and the twin disc clutch will be here today or monday at the latest, looks like maybe the end of next week or week after mine should be ready and tuned to go. Im only going to run low and mid boost for right now, 600 and 750 hp tunes, and get some good seat time in before I even think about racing it.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
A monkey is still farther up the evolutionary scale then he is.

Another funny quote from steve, you need come up with some better jokes steve, stop using the same ol tiresome jokes, over and over; lol.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
Another funny quote from steve, you need come up with some better jokes steve, stop using the same ol tiresome jokes, over and over; lol.

It cracks me up the way you constantly contradict yourself.

-Wade-

Established Member
04sleeper said:
Did I say that was the "ONLY" reason? No. Do I believe it was the case here? Possibly.

BTW: Have you ever worked on Steve's car? Do you know his setup? Do you know what timing he is running? Boost? Octane? Anything????????

Didn't think so............so I suggest that you keep your mouth shut before you look stupid.

I hope thats not what he was trying to say because that would be funny if he did.
The work I did had nothing to do with that. You know that Steve, you were right there watching.

And while you can lift a head gasket under boost, I don't feel you were running enough boost with your combo to do that...........Yet.......:burnout:

Why are you getting so defensive? You guys on here are so used to people strictly talking shit. That was not my intention.

But hey, take it however you want.

And JKD, you drink donkey pee.:pop:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
-Wade- said:
Why are you getting so defensive? You guys on here are so used to people strictly talking shit. That was not my intention.
But hey, take it however you want.
I think the way most people took it was a stab at what I know or did.

If it meant to be something else then so be it.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
who the f**k cares kevin get over yourself, You did really misinterpret what wade was saying, or other people may have who cares, everyone gets defensive on here just because one person has something constructive to say, thats not in this so called group or cliq, what the F**k ever.

-Wade-

Established Member
04sleeper said:
I think the way most people took it was a stab at what I know or did.

If it meant to be something else then so be it.

Who cares what most people think?

And If I wanted to take a stab at what you do or know, I would. I wouldnt pussy foot around it and ask a question like my previous post.

BTW - JKD still drinks pee pee:p :poke:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
-Wade- said:
Who cares what most people think?

And If I wanted to take a stab at what you do or know, I would. I wouldnt pussy foot around it and ask a question like my previous post.
Thats cool man. :beer:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Well I went and got my upper and tune today. HPP did a great job and I'm glad you guys steered me in that direction. I'm very happy with the results from the pulley swap and tune (CAI and Magnaflow catback were my other mods).

458 RWHP / 464 RWTQ STD (447 / 454 SAE).

Car pulls a lot harder now. :rockon:

I will definately go back again for more work in the future. My wife says I should be good for awhile as far as mods go. :D

Users who are viewing this thread