03 Cobra tuners in DFW area?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I just talked to him about 7 hours ago and he said he was going to be in Austin. :??: I guess we'll find out in a couple of days. I remember because he said his sister was going to drive the car home and I got all excited.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
Hehe, yeah we made a FRIENDLY bet, hopefully it doesnt turn into drama. It's a JOKE, between FRIENDS and NOT a slam against HPP.

Foof is claiming that HPP will have the stroker installed and the car running correctly by THIS Friday. I laughed at that knowing how busy HPP is and knowing Foof's luck with this car.

So at 12:01am Saturday, Foof will be wearing a Gearheads T-shirt for pictures and photoshop warfare. :loser:

Its going to be close, looks like to me that foofs motor was pretty much all together when I saw it up there last night, pretty close to being put back in the car, but hpp has another motor just finished up too, :-D Im just waiting on the twin disc clutch before mine goes back in my car, Im just happy the new motor is put together ready to go in my car.

adler

Established Member
JKD said:
Hehe, yeah we made a FRIENDLY bet, hopefully it doesnt turn into drama. It's a JOKE, between FRIENDS and NOT a slam against HPP.
Pink might look good on you :thumbsup:
100_1361.jpg

JKD

Banned
adler said:
Pink might look good on you :thumbsup:
100_1361.jpg

It doesnt surprise me in the least their shirts are pink. :lol:

You know why it's named HPP? www.GirlsCantoo.com was already taken. :loser: :loser:

**Standard HPP joke disclaimer warning** I'm only kidding you overly sensitive types! :-D

adler

Established Member
I am pretty sure we can find one. Hopefully everything goes smoothly over the next few days with your car. If everything goes as planned...JKD, would a size small work out for you? ;)

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Foof is claiming that HPP will have the stroker installed and the car running correctly by THIS Friday. I laughed at that knowing how busy HPP is and knowing Foof's luck with this car.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:

Jeremy = Backpeddling Weasel.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
You need to change your avatar. It's completely misleading.
That's not nice... she kinda looks like that glamour shot pic...:poke:

much better than the chick from XBox live EJones wants to marry...:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread