Orange/Yellow GT500 outside Best Buy

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
So I got off work today and as I was leaving, I saw the Shelby badge and thought to myself "no way." But it was, a GT500 chillin in the parking lot, its more orange than the pictures look, and had different wheels. I liked it. Sorry for the crappy pics, theyre from my camera phone.
SSPX0028.jpg

SSPX0024.jpg

SSPX0025.jpg

SSPX0026.jpg

SSPX0030.jpg

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
yea, i was skeptical at first, but when i took a close look it is definetly real. Testing number on the windshield, and a manufacturer plate. The store is relatively close to the Dearborn plant also.
EDIT: The wheels said something like Korenza or something.

CWD

Established Member
I wouldn't be caught parking mine on that lot!!!!!!!

Wonder what the numbers on the windows are? Like the wheels though.

byeofcr

Established Member
lol awesome taking a test car to best buy, i guess it was the shopping cart to the door test..

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Those are test numbers on the top of the windshield, and its a manufacturer plate so its not like its from a dealship, straight from the factory for testing in balls cold weather.

slow02GT

smkstang1 said:
Very nice... How can these cars pop up so early before the real release date??? Test vehicles????

yea they are test vehicles still mainly I assume...plus this is in michigan and the guy said it was close to dearborn.
I wish I could of had that car for a best buy run today :rockon:

Teal93svt

Established Member
i worked at bob allen ford in overland park kansas and they build f150's here in kc. before the 04 f150's came out they had them tested for a year letting the engineering guys take them home and using them in everyday driving to see what kind of problems popped up. Ford was trying to keep it from having recalls pop up. They didnt want another focus mishap on one of their flagships. from what i understand the focus had like 7 recalls because they wanted to release it early.

Bobby

smkstang1 said:
Very nice... How can these cars pop up so early before the real release date??? Test vehicles????

skinsand

Established Member
I like that color alot. Awsome find.

now...Valencia yellow coupe with black stripes <---- sex :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread