Orange/Yellow GT500 outside Best Buy

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
I still think the aftermarket combined with the sheer power of the 5.4 is really going to open peoples eyes. At first the 05's looked completely out of place but look at them now! just my .02

BrokeUoff

Banned
no doubt a pulley swap and our Cobra version of BPU's will have most making 500+ rwhp........but we're going to have to compete with headers/cam/tune Z06's making 540+rwhp and with a 700 lb weight advantage :poke:

560Sl

Banned
VOD said:
Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

Sorry but he's right, at least it doesn't look like the batmobile. I like the Camaros more if I'm going to get an LS1 in my opinion.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
One of the only things that I don't like about it is the SHELBY lettering on the rear. I think the wheels were obviously not factory, but maybe being used because the production wheels are not ready yet....

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Like Ford is gonna give a crap where or how they parked it. When all is said and done that car is headed straight for the damn crusher, door ding marks or not, geeez. Test mules are not sold.

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
One of the only things that I don't like about it is the SHELBY lettering on the rear. I think the wheels were obviously not factory, but maybe being used because the production wheels are not ready yet....

They should at least center the SHELBY lettering.

TKEUofM

Established Member
It's a test mule. I work for Ford here in Dearborn. You see models all the time before they are out to the public. A lot will still have camo wrapping on them but since the Shelby has already been unveiled to the public they have to reason to hide it. They never have the correct wheels, exhaust, etc on the car because they always have sensors and other equipment that they need to hook up for technical readings.

Probably just an engineer out on a test drive at lunch and needed to stop at the store.

I saw the 05 Mustang GT outside of the Dearborn test track over a year before it was in production.

Users who are viewing this thread